Chapter 18- Aftermaths

I just watched a trailer of Legend of the Blue Sea, or something, and now, I want to watch

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The entire time, I was in a daze. After the kiss, he once again spun around and rode off somewhere and I just stood there like an idiot, in shock and didn't know how to react the entire time. My body once more did autopilot while my brain went off to wander somewhere. Before I knew it, 3 hours had already passed and I quickly ran all the way to the hospital without trying to aggravate my arm and fingers. I managed to reach the hospital in time and asked the receptionist where Senju-sama was as I had an appointment with her. I had to be respectful as I am a Hyūga and had to add all that thing.

When I reached there, Senju Tsunade had managed to save Lee's career and the some of the shinobi population who were injured during the invasion. Hayate-sensei was found in the woods in a comatose-like state not too long after the Chunin Exams, covered in Sleep seal with a setting time on it. I was extremely happy that he survived this invasion and that he was due to wake up tomorrow.

"Hm....Good to know that not all Hyūga are snobbish" Was her first impression of me. I shrugged. I sure do defy people's expectation of me as I don't really care and generally? I feel detached with other people....though it's always like that with my precious wi-fi and a device. "Thanks?" I said in confusion. She ordered me to sit down, which I did, and started fixing my arms. She clicked on her tongue and commented on the poor-piss work it is. I shrugged.

"It doesn't really hurt as much when I did it" I said. She once more clicked on her tongue and berated me for my stupidity and said that she'll have to break the bones once more to heal them. I was not ready for that part.

____________________________________________________________________

Timeskip....

I've been screaming my head off in the pain. When she was done healing, fixing the bones also hurt as they literally move in there. She finally manages to finish it and wraps it up, saying that I shouldn't move this for a week for it to stabilize as it is still in a fragile condition. When I was heading out, she told me a news I've been waiting for the whole time, "Your friend, Ree is awake". I quickly ran towards Ree's hospital room and slammed it open. Neji and Haku were there. Ree jumped when I slammed the door but Neji and Haku seemed to have known.

[Third POV]

Nezi then seemed to transform into a chibi form of herself, crying her eyes out and tears flying everywhere as she outstretched her arm towards Ree.

"REEEEEEE!! She sobbed. Ree also proceeded to transform into a chibi form of herself. They hugged each other but both were mindful of Nezi's broken arm that was in a cast.

[Nezi's POV]

When we were finally out of each other's embrace, we didn't care about the other guys in the room who were talking to each other, giving us privacy as much as they could in one room. We both talk to as much as we can to reassure that both of us are safe. The only anchor I have here is Ree. This is why I haven't broken down a long time ago because I still had Ree to talk to. But when we finally ran out of things to say, everything was quiet. Well, that is until I realize that Haku was in the same room as I am. I blushed to the roots of my hair, grabbed my friend who might still be weak but I didn't care and ran the hell out of there all the way to my room in the compound. I panted as I tried to catch my breath.

"Nezi, is there still something going on?" I felt myself redden. It made Ree's face brightened and smirked.

"He liiiiikkkes yoooouuuu" She rolled her tongue as she wiggled her eyebrows. She puckered her lips and made a kissy sound, making me brighten even more in embarrassment.

I shoved her lightly and retreated to my bed, hiding under the safety of my blanket until I released air from my gut as Ree bounced on me

"DETAILS!!! DETAILS!!!" She squealed. "AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WEAK AFTER YOUR COMA?!?!" I screamed at her

"I'M FINE!!!!" She shouted back at me. "THEY HEALED EVERYTHING!!!" She then fell back to fully lie on me

"Fine!!" And I spilled everything. By the time I reached the end of my story, she squealed

___________________________________________________________________

[Third POV]

Neji, who was walking out of the hospital with Haku, sneezed and shivered at the same time, sensing that his twin is up to no good and it involves him. He ignored Haku's inquiry and switched subject immediately.

________________________________________________________________________________

[Nezi's POV]

Oh well, but for now, I'm going to enjoy my time with an awake Ree.

We played around for a bit until a bunch of Iryo-nins suddenly barged in and dragged us towards the hospital. We were then shouted by Senju Tsunade who's always upset because a lot of her patients were still healing and yet we dare disobey her orders, quote unquote

Ree and I were then put into separate rooms as l still need some healing to do while Ree isstill under observation. I was a bit scared but know that ever since um.... Hokage-sama Came, the death rates decreased about 52% of it.

l'm glad I won't ever lose her again
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It may be short but this is the so far story I have for this chapter. YAY!!! REE'S AWAKE!!!