Ch2- the morning punch

I woke up very early. The smell of steak and hotdogs were perfumed on my hair and clothes making me feel disgusted with myself. I didn't have a chance to shower last night. I was to tired. The cookout ended around 12am.

It was fun I guess. I had to sit by myself last night since none of the boys didn't really want me to tag along with them.

I dragged myself out of the surprisingly, comfortable bed.

I needed a cold shower right now honestly. Today I decided to wear a yellow tank top and cutoff shorts. And my hair....well my hair I'll just keep it down since it's already naturally straight as is.

I noticed the boys were still asleep. I peeked over at Caden. He looked so adorable asleep. His hair was muffled around so cute. I smiled to myself.

He smiled too?

"Stop checking me out." He says in a sleepy voice. His eyes still closed which made me think he was a pro at knowing when a girl was looking at him.

I gulp silently not knowing what to say. Well now I feel stupid.

-

"Ew why the hell does the bacon taste like shit?" I hear someone say as I try to find a table with an empty seat. The camps eating room is the place I hated the most. Because it meant I would be stuck there eating my food in room full of boys staring at me weird for a whole one hour.

I look down at my breakfast plate and see the most delicious pancakes ever along with some bacon and fruit. Well at least this will brighten up my day.

I spotted the only empty chair I saw out of the 2 minutes I've been searching. It was next to some awful looking jerks. They looked like the biggest trouble makers on earth. I took a deep breath in and walked my way over there.

They of course turned around and stared at me. Whispering things under their breaths.

I sat down in the chair and was greeted by a cute boy.

"Hey baby." He said winking at me. I shuffled around my seat feeling uncomfortable already. His hands grab onto my thighs up to my waist and up my shirt. His friends started to laugh thinking this situation was A-okay

I don't hesitate on what I'm about to do next. I punch him hard on jaw. Also I grabbed my morning milk and splashed it all over him.

His friends run to his aid and they all started cussing me out.

"Well maybe next you should uh let's see, FUCK OFF!" I say dashing out of the eating room. I start running towards the camps lake trying to cool off from what happened.

Boys are gross boys are gross that was stupid he shouldn't have touch me like that that was inappropriate I had the right to punch him and throw that milk at him. I tried telling myself.

"Skylar?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. I don't turn around because I already know who it is. I just continue to watch the green lake in front of me. The smell of nature was catching up to me.

Caden walks up to me and says, "Sorry about Liam, he's stupid. The camp director is talking to him right now."

"I overreacted. Now everyone is gonna hate me." I said crossing my arms. I was mad at myself for what I did. It was dumb I could've just walked away in peace instead of punching him and making a scene.

Caden grabs my hand and looks into my eyes but he immediately lets go, thinking that it was a stupid move. But I didn't think it was. I thought it was cute. His hands were so soft and warm I could hold them all day.

He smiles and says, "It's kinda getting chilly out here don't you wanna head back to the cabin and maybe-" Caden was about to finish his sentence until Justin interrupts him which made me roll my eyes.

"Umm hey guys?" Justin says with a little wave. Something about his facial expression made me think he saw me and Caden holding hands. And out of no where Brandon shows up.

"Were they making out?" Brandon looks at Justin, then to me then to Caden.

Justin doesn't answer the question but just says, "The camp director wants to speak to you Skylar."

-

"Look I'm not mad at you." Lindsey the Camp director tells me as she tapped her pen rapidly on her desk. I stared at her big red glasses taped to her tiny
face.

"Oh um your not?" I ask which really surprised me because I thought I broke his jaw.

"No because I know that your reaction was normal. I would've felt very furious if a boy randomly did that to me." She says applying red lipstick on. Red must be her favorite color. Because I also noticed her hair,outfit,shoes,chair,desk were red.

"You don't have to worry about Liam. For now on he will respect you more. So your free to go." She says making me take in a huge sigh of relief.

-

This afternoons activity was called mud racing. Which sounded gross and fun at the same time.

"I hope we will be put on the same team guys." Justin says as I tighten my high pony tail.

"Hopefully." Brandon says.

Justin and Brandon starts to  head out to the mud race area which means Caden's still in the cabin. I turn around to see a shirtless Caden, revealing his 6 pack of course.

I couldn't stop staring which was a mistake because Caden had caught me.

"It's ok I don't mind you staring." Caden winks at me while putting on a black shirt.

I couldn't really tell if he was being serious or not.....

___________________________

Heyyyy 😍❤️ guysss . Man poor Skylar at breakfast :(((( 
Hope you guys are having a good day❤️😎

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..••.•.•.•.•.

Please Vote COMMENT follow and add to your list!!! Love u guys so much!!!!