Ch9- An Angry Candice, Happy Skylar

( u can skip if u want but don't  because these text in bold is just me talking to u  , and updating)

Hey reader reading this right now ((well obviously :) )) I just wanna say hey thank u for opening my first book . I say this a lot but  it means a lot. This book has got me through rough stuff. I remember going through crappy times but coming here to relive it. I actually was thinking on giving up on this book but I will continue.

I went to a camp this summer . A few weeks ago June 16 to be exact. It took place in Pittsburgh texas. It was so beautiful there but very humid. It was a camp similar to this book. I was surprised because I didn't think my book was accurate to a teen camp. But it was !!!! The camp was great and I met so many new people. The boys were actually similar to the ones in my book 😂. We did similar activities like the ones in the book. Like for example we swam in the lake and it wasn't dirty then I would think, there tiny minnows swimming it was cute🤤🤧.... The lake was warmer irl but in my book I described it cold.  Anyways enough of me babbling . To continue the book I shall do....

-

"Make sure to put lots of bug spray. The bugs get feisty at night." Brandon winks at me. I bite the inside of my cheek. Waiting for the butterflies to flutter around my stomach. I waited and nothing happened. His charm didn't affect me this time.

I opened my suitcase the only close-to-home closet I have. It held everything I needed. From head to feet. I even brought tons of food but that was already gone by the second day of my arrival. I stress eat.

I grabbed my OFF repellent, the only thing I would recommend about it is that it should have a better scent to it. I sprayed it all over me making me look shinier than my dads Range Rover.

"I feel that you and Caden are taking some dark turns." Brandon says with so much presentiment in his voice. I couldn't help but cringe. I didn't want to hear Caden's name, never again. But fate really loves bringing me back to him. I try to tell my self that I Caden is no one. But deep inside I know I should go up to him, wrap my arms around him and apologize for everything.

"Brandon can we not talk....about him." My voice cracks midway.

He nods and helps me up to my feet. He pulls me into his chest. At this exact moment I could feel everything he was feeling for me. He was sorry for me that I couldn't have Caden. He was sorry that things didn't go right but instead left.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head closer to his chest. I was so close to him that I could hear his heart beat. I tried to imagine that this was Caden. That everything will come together soon.

But I couldn't because I have a very bipolar imagination.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks I really needed this hug." I patted his chest as he laughed.

"We better head off to the camp fire. S'mores to come!!!" He gives me his best cheeky smile.

-

"Which log is our territory?" I asked Brandon as we enter campfire zone. Which included five long logs that created a huge circle so the bonfire would be in the middle, center of attention.

Brandon pointed to the furthest log in the back where Justin was sitting on. Justin was with Caden.

"We could sit there but..."