The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Two

🔹Vote 🔸Comment🔹Follow 🔸

Not edited 😵

I wrote this chapter instead of studying :/

*Sebastian*

Like a moth to a flame I was attracted to Rylee. No matter how wrong it was whenever I thought of her while touching my own fiancèe, I couldn't stop.

When I sat down and done my paperwork, I wished I was doing her instead.

The house was quiet now that she was gone. 24 hours seemed like an eternity without Rylee.- I felt incomplete without her.

I slumped in my office chair and picked at my nail, hoping some interesting buisness call would come to occupy me from dying of boredom but nothing.

No calls. No nothing.

I looked at my phone that was sitting still on my desk and checked for any new messages.

None. Not even a single one from Audri, not that I wanted to talk to her after yesterday. But normally she'd send me a short message reminding me how much she loved me.

I felt guilty, knowing deep down I would never feel the same way.

The woman I want to be with is probably at a bar getting drunk beyond words because of me.

Was it too late to go to the office?

Maybe I could some work done there, where every little thing reminded me of the one and only person that I couldn't have.

I stood up and walked towards the door, remebering when Rylee and I had kissed, her lips were so soft and silky, they drove me crazy. I wanted her so badly.

No. I needed her.

But she didn't want to be a homewrecker. Nobody did.

Winston strolled into the room, one of Oliver's teddies in his mouth and he plopped it at my feet. I watched him carefully as he pushed it closer to me with his nose and looked up at me.

I picked up the teddy and held it up. Rylee sweet citrus smell wafted in my nose, taking me by suprise as I quickly threw it away.

Winston whined and walked away only to come back to me with the bear in his mouth. He once again placed it at my feet and pushed it towards me.

I kicked the bear towards him and turned back to the paperwork that I hadn't been doing.

I felt Winston gently nudging at my feet trying to get my attention.

"Winston, leave me. I'm trying to work," I grumbled searching for my pen.

Winston whined before pushing the teddy towards me once more time and then leaving my office.

I once again picked up the teddy bear, examining it.

Why was he so determined to give it to me?

The smell of Rylee wafted into my nose, sending shivers down my spine. Just get scent could drive me so crazy.

I threw the bear to the ground, as it was only worsening the situation and left my office, heading downstairs.

I needed to get away.

I put on my seatbelt but I couldn't bring myself to drive.

Memories began to fill my mind as I grabbed onto the steering wheel.

Memories of the worst day of my life.

I could see it. So clearly. The car coming at full speed towards my own. My heart thumping against my chest as I watched it come speeding towards my own.