6.

6

             The silk dress was back on my body at quarter to seven the same evening. The silk was cool against my warm skin yet it didn't stop or calm the nerves that began to over take my body when I thought about tonight.

Okay, it was obvious I had a crush on the guy, yet, I knew I had to keep a certain distance between us. It felt already too soon, but it was a date, where was the harm in that?

The thing was, it was hard to say no to Nick. He was handsome and just my type. Where was the harm in living a little? Not many girls could say they went out with a blue eyed, tattooed beauty.

Well, that was depending on how many girls Nick took out on a daily basis. It was clear to see that Nick had a way with the women, and there was a high chance I was just another conquest. A very high chance.

My father must know this too, he was a little apprehensive about the whole thing. He knew what Nick was like with the ladies, knew what he was like full stop. My father couldn't stick the fact he may want to do the same thing to me, too.

My father, however, was a sincerely nice guy and when it came to Nick, he'd do pretty much anything for him. The bromance between the two was unreal. I came first, obviously, but my dad was way too easy going to ever say no, even when he wanted to.

I looked in to the mirror again. I had decided to keep my hair the same style and my makeup, however, I did redo the eye shadow and my lipstick. My lipstick was now a deep red and my eyeshadow a nude.

I was ready physically, mentally, not so much.

"Are you ready yet?" Glenn knocked the wood of my painted white door. I opened it and stepped outside, closing the door softly behind me.

"Yeah, I don't know why he wanted me to keep the dress on." I stated whilst looking down at the silk. Where was Nick taking me? He didn't seem the romantic, so why was I dressed so nicely?

"That boy has weird fantasies and fetishes." Dad replied.

"And you know that how?" I asked, disgusted. I didn't want to know what they talked about whilst braiding each other's hair and telling each other their secrets.

"I'm not even going to say, love." He shook his head even though the smile on his face showed me he was remembering back to a time in the past.

I really wondered what went on around here before I moved back home.

"He obviously likes silk." Glenn shrugged. "Just be careful okay?"

"I will." I stated. Could I ever be careful around Nick?

"I love that boy but he has some series issues. If he asks you for sex, say no. He has charm and if you're anything like your mother then you're going to fall for it."

"That's disgusting, dad." I replied, torn between wanting to laugh or gag. "I don't want to know about your past sex life to be honest."

"Yeah, well, your mother fell for the funny ones and Nick can be bloody hysterical sometimes, when he hasn't got his head up his arse, and I just need you to be careful."

"I will, stop worrying. If anything, I think I'm the funny one." I replied with a smile. Glenn chuckled before taking me in to his arms.