Chapter 30: Run in

Oh my gosh.

I can't sleep. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. So I'm gonna update this book, then go to sleep :) lol. You all should love me :P

And another thing. I seriously think we should get a hold of these wattpad people and talk to them about the whole meet and greet for wattpad authors. Do you know how awesome that would be?! I think we should spread the word about this. Like seriously. :) vine people do it. So why shouldn't we? :)

----------------

Avery

"Ugh." I heard Stacy yell.

"You okay?" I asked as my mom, Ashe, Katie, Lilly, Tony, and I walked into the kitchen.

She nodded. "Yes. I just forgot to go get the lettuce at the grocery store the other day. John is making hamburgers tonight, and I was gonna have lettuce."

"Oh. We can get it." I said smiling.

She looked at me. "No it's fine. I don't want you guys to do that."

I shook my head. "Honestly it's fine. All the guys are out on patrol and Ashe and I don't have anything to do."

"Are you sure.?"

"Of course." Ashe said stealing a carrot.

"Okay then. Here. Take my debit card. But don't tell John. He insists on buying everything. So don't tell him i let you use my money." She winked.

"I won't. Promise. So who's coming with?" I asked.

"Me." Ashe said raising her hand.

"Sarah invited Lilly and I to come over and have a tea party." Katie said.

"Okay. Be careful." Stacy said sternly.

"Will do. Tony you want to come?" Lilly asked smiling at him.

Tony looked torn. "Uh. I better help Ashe and Avery out with the groceries." He said quickly.

"Oh. Okay." Katie said and walked out the door with Lilly beside her laughing.

"Nice save." Ashe said.

"Thank you." Tony smiled.

"Here's a list of everything I need." Stacy said handing me the list.

I nodded and grabbed it. "Well let's go." I said running to the truck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We should spilt up. It will be a lot easier." Ashe said.

I nodded. "Okay. So Tony grab the lettuce and tomatoes."

He nodded and ran off with a basket.

"And I'll grab the potatoes, ranch, chips, and some milk." Ashe said.

"Okay. So that leaves the butter, barbecue sauce, and ketchup to me. you can have the cart. I'll grab a basket." I said handing it too her.

"Okay. See ya at the checkout line then." Ashe said before she disappeared into one of the isles.

"Okay. So butter." I said to myself and I started walking towards the refrigerated section of the store. "There it is." I said putting it in the basket.

Next thing was the barbecue sauce.

I headed over to where they kept the sauces because I'll find the ketchup there also.

After I put the barbecue sauce in the basket, I turned around to find the ketchup. But I ended up bumping into someone instead.

"I'm so sorry sir." I said picking up my basket and handing his his mustard bottle.