Chapter 7

"Alright, so", Briana clapped and faced the three of you. "How are we doing this?" The four of you started thinking until you spoke up.

"What if we do it wedding style? We all find dresses for one person, then send them into a dressing room so we'll see every dress? Just taking turns?"

Ruth smiled at you, "I'm really going to like you Y/N. Let's do it like that. Kim do you want to go first?"

"Fuck yeah! Let's do this!" Everyone split into different directions. You started with the more casual dresses. You were in the pink ones when Briana texted you.

Briana Buckmaster: Just letting you know, I'd look for blacks, dark blues, and dark reds. Bright colors aren't her thing 😂😂

Looking up, you made eye contact with Bri. Both of you smiled at each other before you moved down the rack to the navy dresses. You looked back up at Bri and she gave you a thumbs up.

"Alright. I convinced them to give us the big room. So who's stack is this?"

"Mine", Ruth said while raising her hand. Kim nodded and closed the curtains dramatically. Everyone chuckled before the room fell into a comfortable silence. "Well, how is filming Y/N?"

You looked over at Ruth and smiled. "Well, for my first time acting it's really great!"

"Well, what's up with you and Jensen", Briana blurted. Ruth looked at you and turned her entire body to you so she could pay close attention. Kim even walked out in one of the dresses half zipped to hear everything.

"Well, where do you guys want to start?"

"Well I personally want to know everything", Kim said as she turned her back to you, so you could finish zipping the dress.

"That looks great on you Kim!" Briana smiled and you and Ruth nodded.

She shrugged, "I'm not digging how long it is."

"Oh, then you should stop with my pile then. Look at Y/N's though. It has a lot of short ones in it."

"Alright then. I can hear through the door so feel free to not leave out any details!" She went back behind the curtain before Ruth could start the story.

~Timeskip~

"Alright, Padalecki. Your turn!" Beaming, you got up from the chair and walked behind the curtains; closing them behind you. As you started stripping yourself of your leggings and t-shirt that you had put on after filming.

"Who's pile has the green strapless dress?"

"Mine", Bri answered. You stepped into the dress and slid the green fabric over your hips and shoulders. Turning your back and walking backward, you asked for help zipping the back of the dress. Someone stood up and helped you before you fixed the straps and faced the girls.

They all started whistling and laughing as you looked at your reflection. "What do you think", Kim asked.

"I like the fit, but green isn't great on me."

"There's another dress just like that, but its black. Try that one on", Briana suggested. Nodding, you turned your back towards her so she could unzip it.

Immediately, you saw the black fabric peeking out behind a bunch of other pink and blue dresses. You did the same as you did with the green one, and managed to zip it up yourself. Once you turned around to see yourself in the small mirror, your jaw fell open and you felt your heart start to race. "I don't think I need to try anymore guys. I think this is the one!"

"Well come show us Y/N!" Stepping out, their eyes grew.

"Holy shit Y/N", Kim gasped. "Jensen would lose his mind with you in that dress." The others nodded while Bri stood up to grab a sales associate.

A few minutes later, a small man came to the back and gave you a shoe box. The box held a pair of red heels. You slid them on your feet while pressing your hand up against the wall for support. Once you got them on, you stared at your reflection again. The dress flattered your body shape nicely, while the red heels acted as a pop of color. "Okay I'm getting this", you stated smiling.

By the time the rest of you found dresses and shoes to match, the four of you had worn yourselves out. They all wanted a picture before you all parted ways. Kim gave her phone to the associate that helped you earlier. He took the photo and wished you well before you walked out of the mall.

"Kassidy is almost here. Are you sure you don't want a ride Y/N?" They talked over the plastic bags in their hands that kept rustling.

You waved your hand, "No its fine. Clif is on his way." They were about to protest until a car pulled up, with a blonde girl in the driver's seat.

"Well it was fun meeting you", Ruth exclaimed before hugging you. Kim and Briana followed suit before they jumped into the car, waving bye as the car drove away from you. Sighing, you shifted your bag into your left hand and pulled your phone from the pocket on your leg; starting to dial Clif. It rang a few times before a voice replaced the repetitive high pitched noises.

"This is Clif."

"Hey, it's me. Are you close?" You looked around for the black SUV, but your heart rate picked up out of nowhere.

"Yeah, I'm a minute away. Everything okay? You sound spooked."

Mumbling, you scanned everyone and everything around you; failing to find something that stuck out. "Yeah just worn out. That's all. I'm just standing up front. See ya in a minute."

You hung up quickly, trying your best to shake your nerves off.

It feels like there are eyes on me. Am I psyching myself out?

You tried getting over the feeling, but it kept creeping back into your head. In the corner of your eye, you saw a guy with a black baseball hat, green jacket, jeans, and Levis. But he stayed leaned up against the wall of the mall building. Just staring at you and never breaking eye contact.

As you looked back to see if the strange man was still there, you heard the SUV. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and saw the car pulling up. Before he could even break completely, you walked as fast as you could to the back of the car. You placed the bag in the seat next to you, before Clif turned around to look at you. "You okay Y/N?"

Quickly quickly quickly say something!

"Can we speed to Jareds? I think I just started my period." Clif's eyes went wide, as he nodded and faced the road.

That's all you could fucking say?!

As you mentally facepalmed yourself and felt the car lurch forward, you saw the man staring at you from inside the glass doors of the mall; sending shivers down your spine.