Chapter 32

The sound of footsteps approaching the bed and soft kisses on your neck made you slowly wake up. "Morning", you groaned as you pulled the blanket to your chin so you were covered; your eyes still closed as you flipped towards Jensen's half of the bed. 

"Morning", Jensen said as he sat down something on the bed and ran to the closet. The sudden smell of food made your eyes flutter open, and look next to you at the pile of warmed up pizza from last night. Smiling, you propped yourself up on your arm, your hand holding a sheet up so your chest wasn't exposed, and grabbed a piece off the stack to eat. 

Jensen emerged as you took a bite out of the pizza with one of his t-shirts in hand. He had on his 'Your Not Alone' campaign hoodie with him and Misha on it with a pair of boxers.  "Hows the gourmet breakfast I made you", he asked as he handed you the shirt. 

"You know", you started with sarcasm evident in your voice. "It's so crazy how this looks like it came from a restaurant."

"I'm just that good", he laughed as he kissed you. 

You pulled away and smiled as he grabbed a slice for himself. "Do we have to go to set today?"

"Would you rather do something else instead", he asked with a shit eating grin on his face. You rolled your eyes and hit him in the shoulder. 

"You're a dumbass", you laughed. 

The sound of your phone ringing interrupted the comfortable silence that filled the room. You leaned back and grabbed the phone off the nightstand and read Laney's contact name on the ID. 

"Its Laney", you said as you looked up at Jensen. He had a smile on his face and held out his hand for you to give it to him. Not understanding, you reluctantly gave the device to him while you put on the shirt Jensen brought you. 

"Y/N's phone", Jensen sang as you finished putting on the shirt. He put it on speaker and turned the volume up. 

"Uh hello", Laney asked. 

"Do the Dean voice", you whispered quietly enough so she couldn't hear you. He nodded and you saw his face change from Jensen to Dean in a second. 

Hot damn. 

"You know who this is", he said in Deans deep voice. 

"Jared cut it out", Laney laughed. You had to cover your mouth so you would give yourself away. 

"Uhh... son of a bitch", he yelled; which made you die laughing. 

"Oh my god, it's you, Jensen."

"Okay you had your fun", you finally said as you took the phone back and pressed the speaker button again; putting the phone up to your ear as you got up from the bed. "Hey, Laney. What's up?"

"Nothing just heading to work. Hows the sleepover at Jensen's?"

"That's none of your concern", you teased as you searched through the clothes you wore last night for your pants. 

"I'll ask for details later. I just pulled into the hospital. Love you lots! Don't do stupid shit!"

"Okay love you too."

~Timeskip~

"Cut! Good job staying on track everyone", Bobby yelled as the PA's announced the start of the lunch break. 

"Thank god I'm starving", Jared smirked while moving the hair that had fallen in his face behind his ear. 

"You're always starving", Misha sighed. Jared led the group to the food trucks with you, Misha, Clif, Jensen, and Dustin trailing behind. 

"Damnit", you sighed as you put your phone back in your pocket. 

"What's wrong", Jensen asked as he came up next to you. 

"My phone died. Do you want to grab a table and I'll go get a charger from my trailer?"

"Sure thing", he nodded while kissing your cheek. He kept following Jared to the food trucks while you and Dustin peeled off from the group. 

"You okay Y/N?"

"Yeah just have to grab a charger. How do you like watching behind the scenes of a TV show?"

"It's pretty funny", he smiled. "Your boyfriend and brother really like messing with the guy in the trench coat huh?"

You laughed. "Yeah. It's their favorite pass time."

"What about you? How's being a character on a TV show?"

"Pretty damn fun", you grinned as you turned left on the aisle your trailer was on. 

"I bet", Dustin replied as he stepped out of the way so you could unlock the trailer door. 

The conversation fell into a comfortable silence; besides the sound of the key going into the lock mechanism. After a few seconds, you swung the door open freely and stepped through the threshold blindly, but stopped dead in your tracks. 

Every inch of the walls on the inside of the trailer was covered in pictures. As you registered what they were exactly your blood ran cold. They were photos of you taken from afar. There were photos from the festival that the number had sent you before, but there were new ones that you had never seen. 

Photos of you looking outside the nail salon, pictures of you on set, you walking into Jensen and Jared's houses, you at the grocery store before the barbeque, pictures of you in the hospital, and a bunch more. No photo was the same. 

"They're everywhere", you whispered with a shaky voice as you read the words, the only words, written on top of a bunch of photos in bright red marker. 

I see you.