1

Only twenty-three, but she walks the streets so mean

Priscilla Gordan finished straightening her dark, long hair before she smiled at her reflection in the mirror

Priscilla Gordan finished straightening her dark, long hair before she smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She was a tanned girl with a pretty face that lived by herself, in a small flat. Her hands with it's manicured and pink painted nails reached for the phone next to her. "C u later", she typed into it. The message was dedicated to her friend Alice, a tall, blonde girl who decided to invite some friends into the pandemonium, a club some blocks away.

Priscilla put on a pink pair of high heels which matched her lipstick perfectly. Her enviable body was covered in a slinky white dress while her neck was decorated by a sparkly Chanel necklace. Soon the dark haired beauty was ready to leave the flat, knowing that her friends would already wait.

Instead of seeing her friends, the tanned girl recognised her cousin after leaving the taxi. Maureen  smiled kindly at her older cousin and walked towards her. "Hey", she greeted Priscilla who pressed her teeth together, unable for Maureen to be seen. "Hey", the Gordan replied, faking a smile. Family or not, she disliked Maureen, just as much as the girl's friends. Priscilla's gaze wandered to the entrance of the club, hoping that she could go there soon. "You look beautiful", her cousin commented. "I love your necklace." The Gordan girl smiled sarcastically. "You know what, you can borrow it, little cousin. I'll get it later." Priscilla took off the necklace and handed it to Maureen. Then she winked before she left into the pandemonium.

After the dark haired reached her friends, they danced together and amused themselves. "Next round's on me", the girl shouted grinning, making her way to the bar. "Having fun?", someone asked her from behind, so Priscilla turned around. "Maureen, how did you get in here?", she asked surprised after she saw her cousin who was only 18 years old. "Fake ID", she laughed. Priscilla wanted to answer but her eyes met Maureen's neck. "Where's my necklace?", she asked. Her cousin touched her neck, still smiling. "Oh, I gave it to Clary Fray, you remember her? She's a friend of..." "You did what?", the Gordan interrupted. She loved sparkly shit and her necklace was the definition of glitter, making it her favourite one. "I can search her if you want me to", Maureen started but Priscilla put up a hand. "Not needed." Then she was looking for Clary by herself.

Alec Lightwood shook his head in disbelief after his blonde friend Jace Wayland followed a red haired unknown girl, who ruined their mission

Alec Lightwood shook his head in disbelief after his blonde friend Jace Wayland followed a red haired unknown girl, who ruined their mission. The dark haired shadowhunter stood next to his sister, both of them looked down to the floor, watching the dead downworlder bodies. The silence between them was interrupted by a dynamic clicking of shoes. Alec noticed a pair of pink high heels directly in front of him, so he decided to look up. The Lightwood siblings starred at the pretty girl in front of them, Alec admiring her beauty, Isabelle admiring her shoes. The stranger raised an eyebrow and put her hand to her waist. How was she able to see them?

"You might wanna tell me where Clary Fray is going with my Chanel necklace?"