31

Damn those eyes can easily break a heart

"Just Keep it." Surprised Alec turned around just to see Priscilla who walked closer to him. He was ready to give her the bow but she shook her head. "It belongs to you", the pretty girl said smiling, making the Lightwood raise an eyebrow. "I have to give it to Magnus." "I gave him something he wanted more", the Gordan told the dark haired boy who put back his bow to rub his neck nervously. His eyes met the girl's hazel ones when he watched her surprised. He didn't want her to do so, whatever it was. "What did you give him?" Soon he noticed something and shook is head in disbelief. "You didn't", he muttered, his gaze on her neck. Her empty neck. The Chanel necklace that she wore nearly every day wasn't around it, although it was her favourite one. Because it glittered.

"He likes jewellery more than weapons", the girl replied smiling, touching the empty place where the necklace normally was. "Why?", the Lightwood whispered confused. "Seriously? Your bow is important to you. It was just a stupid necklace, I can buy me a new one." Alec looked down to the floor before he starred again at the beautiful woman in front of him, smiling widely. "Thank you", he said as he took another step towards her, so he was able to held her head between his two hands and kiss her hairline softly.

"I like Lydia. I really do. She  saved Izzy and was absolutely right with everything she said." "Priscilla, don't", Alec cut the girl off, but she took his hand and smiled warmly at him. "No. I want you to listen to me because you don't have to marry her. I understand you but you'll be lonely for your entire life and so will she. You both deserve better." The Lightwood pressed the girl's hand, a sad expression on her face just like on her's. "Priscilla I..." "Don't Alec. I may understand you but don't try to  justify your choice because there's nothing to justify for because you're not the only one who doesn't deserve this. I do neither."

Then she walked away, leaving Alec alone with his thoughts that seemed to kill him. Because she gave away the necklace she loved, the necklace that started everything, after all they'd never met if she didn't searched for it at the Pandemonium. And he hurt her again while she did everything for him. For his sister. For his happiness. And he just managed it to break her even more.

"So this is your mother?", Priscilla asked smiling, looking at Clary who nodded and returned the nice gesture

"So this is your mother?", Priscilla asked smiling, looking at Clary who nodded and returned the nice gesture. There was a spell on Jocelyn that let the sleeping woman hovering above the air, while green magic was around her. Luke stood next to the two girls, looking down at the woman he loved. "I'm looking for Lydia", Alec spoke up from behind, leading Priscilla to get nervous. It was already a day ago when they talked and now he'd marry another woman. "Have you seen her?", the boy asked shyly with his hands behind his back. "I don't mean to interrupt..." "No", Clary cut him off before she glanced at the tanned girl next to her. Luke wanted to go back to the station and Priscilla took it as a chance to escape the dark haired boy. "I have the go too because I have to..." The girl looked at the floor, searching for a good excuse, before she decided to just furrow her eyebrows. "I don't know, dig my own grave or something like that."

"Seriously? It's way too early for this", Isabelle told her friend that sat on her bed and grabbed the whiskey bottle out of her hand

"Seriously? It's way too early for this", Isabelle told her friend that sat on her bed and grabbed the whiskey bottle out of her hand. "Did I never tell you my father is an alcoholic?", Priscilla asked smirking. Isabelle rolled her eyes grinning before she sat down next to the Gordan. "I'm bored. Alec's marrying later that day. Jace and Clary went after this warlock, rocket fell or whatever without me and now our beloved Wayland thinks Lydia is a traitor. I love my life did I mention that already?" "I'm sure that wasn't his name", the Lightwood laughed, talking about the warlock. Both girls let themselves fall down into the pillows, groaning. "Jace doesn't want to come to Alec's bachelor party. I know you're the last one who wants to know but it's bad. Isn't it?" The Gordan nodded agreeing, covering her eyes with her hands. "I believe nothing could get worse today."
Then her phone started ringing and Magnus' ID showed up, so the girl smiled a little bit when she pressed the green button. "I guess you heard about what happened to my friend Ragnor." "And it gets worse", the girl muttered before she stood up, leaving to see her friend.

Later Priscilla sat on Magnus' couch, the two ate Ben and Jerry's and watched "me before you", again. Only this time, Priscilla was the one to rub the warlock's back. The Gordan wore black joggers and a oversize shirt and nearly fell asleep as Magnus bumped his elbow into her arm. "Time for you to leave." "Wanna get rid of me?", the girl smirked, putting the ice cream to the desk. "I want you to keep your promise", the warlock replied, smiling to the girl next to him. "He's probably having his bachelor party right now", the tanned girl muttered, knowing what her friend wanted from her. In exchange for being Isabelle's advocate, the centuries old man wanted the Gordan to promise to go to Alec's marriage, because he was convinced that the Lightwood would change his mind then.

"Yeah. His wedding starts in an hour so better hurry if you want to shine", Magnus commented grinning, dragging her to stand up. The tanned girl rolled her eyes playfully before she hit his chest. "I hate you." "You love me."

When Priscilla was ready to leave, the warlock shouted her name to stop her from walking. The Gordan faced him, waiting for him to say something and he smiled brightly at his friend. "Throw your glitter at them."