Chapter 22: Two Days

Lilyanne's POV

I sat at Dax's grave in the evening while flipping through his favorite magazine. Clouds swirled above me as I closed the magazine and placed it on the floor.

"I miss you, every day," I said while taking in small breaths so I didn't cry, " A piece of me is missing, but I know you would want me to be strong. A couple of days ago Erin asked me to marry him and I said yes. I wish you would be able to watch me walk down the aisle and be here in person to see my kids. The flowers in my window are growing beautifully and I haven't even touched them, thank you for that Dax."

I laid on my side next to his grave listening to nature. Soon the babies kicked towards the grave and I smiled.

"They miss you too" I laughed.

A sudden wave of tiredness hit me and my eyes slowly started to close, I knew I was safe with him watching over me.

-----
"Push! Push now!" The doctor yelled at me.

I pushed as hard as I could and soon a loud cry erupted in the room.

"I need Erin" I cried, "I need him!"

My mother walked over to me and held my hand, "he's gone, he left you. You have to do it without him baby."

I screamed out in pain as the second baby was ready to come out.

"Erin!" I cried out loud, "you promised you wouldn't leave me you promised!"

A nurse set my baby boy in my arms.

As I looked down it was Dax's face.

"What?" I screamed.

"Mom" the baby spoke.

My eyes wandered to my mother and Esphen was there instead.

"Leave him alone!" I screamed covering my child.

------

A hand was placed on my shoulder waking me from my nightmare. I sat up noticing that it was pitch black and rain was pouring down. My eyes searched around, but no one was near me.

I glanced at the grave, "thank you Dax for waking me up. I love you and I will visit you soon."

Slowly I picked myself off the floor and headed into the castle.

As quick as I could I made my way to my room and changed out of my wet clothes and into a nightgown.

I walked to the chair in the corner of my room and sat down.

My life had changed drastically in the past few months. I was going to be a mom of two, a fiancé of a man I loved dearly, and my crazy 'mother' was gone. The worst was that I lost my best friend.

Just then a gentle knock was at the door.

"Come in" I called.

Within seconds Erin entered the room with a smile on his face, "Hello darling."

"What do you need?" I questioned.

He looked up and down taking in my features, "why is your hair wet? Have you been crying? Don't tell me you were laying at his grave tonight."

I looked at the floor, "Erin I miss him so much!" I cried.

Both of his arms wrapped around me easing the pain I felt.

"He's in a better place now, watching over you and our babies."

I wiped away the tears and sat up, "sorry I shouldn't be crying."

"Lilyanne Blythe don't you ever apologize for crying," he said sternly.

I nodded and put on a fake smile, "what was it that you wanted?"

"I wanted to know if we could possibly get married before the babies come?"

"Why so soon? Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Once the babies get here, it will be a long while before we can get married. They will take up a lot of our time. I mean every bit of it" he smiled.

"You make a great point. How about in two days, in two days we tie the knot?" I suggested.

"Two days sounds beautiful!"

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine, with his hand on my cheek.

Slowly he pulled away, "darling it's time for bed."

With a simple nod of my head he helped me up and we both moved to my bed.

He moved my sheets letting me slide in.

"Two days darling and I get to call you Mrs. Calliwell" he laughed.

"And I wouldn't want it any other way..."

One more time he placed his lips on mine making my body heat up.

A light smile played across his lips, "I absolutely love that I have this effect on you" he teased.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer. He crawled over the top of me and pulled my hair to one side. Leaning down he kissed my lips, then my jawline, all the way to the top of my breasts. 

The need to have him undressed and inside of me was burning inside of me as he continued to kiss his way down my body.

"Erin" I breathed heavily.

He looked up at me with his dark brown eyes and smirked, "I know darling, let me love you slowly."

He put his head back down, but I grabbed his chin and made our eyes reconnect once again.

"No Erin, I need you now. You can do the slow shit later" I demanded.

"Alright, the princess gets what the princess wants" he chuckled while quickly removing my panties.

I watched him undress in front of me and the inferno inside of me increased. I already knew that to put this fire out, we would be up all night long screaming each other's names.