Chapter 15

Nyiema

I woke the next morning laying next to Jalen.... Ohhhhh, Pleaseee! I checked under the blanket and realized I was still dressed...But uhmm when did I get here?

"Jalen, Jalen!" I pushed Jalen and he woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Huh, What?" When he noticed me he smiled. I hit him

"What!? Why are you smiling?"

"You're A Sleepwalker." He was starting to laugh.

"I havent been sleepwalking since I was 15."

"Too late, You did it tonight. I heard something fall and you said "Oh, Sorry" So I came out to see what was going on. I called your name several times but you didnt hear me. I figured you where sleepwalking." We shared a laugh.

"Remember that time I was sleepwalking and we had little sleepover and I grabbed Mom Nic's makeup and put it on Chris face." We where cracking df up by now.

"Maaan, Ema! I do remember that. Chris was so mad! Matter of fact I still got the picture we took from it." He showed me the picture and I started laughing at how cute he was then.

"Gosh, We had some good times. Btw, Send that to Nicole, Honey and Chris. They would love this."

"No doubt." I got up out of the bed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I was going I happen to stop at Nicole's room door that was half cracked and I seen her and August cuddled up sleeping. They are tooo cute But my fat kid gone wake up when she smell this breakfast.

...........

I was almost finished with Breakfast and I was watching Ellen and drinking some coffee.

"Good Morning Ema! Watcha cookin?" Nicole said glowing and sitting at the table. Seeee told yall she was a fat kid.

"Good morning baby! Hungry?"

"Yaaaasss! Hurry up! Something has to get rid of this alcohol."

"3,2,1...Cue Honey." And Honey walked around the corner.

"Morning Cupcakes!" Honey said.

"Why are you so happy!?" Nic asked smiling just as hard as her.

"Chris and I......." Hon was making me nervous.

"SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!" Nic and I yelled at the same time.

"We're Dating!" Nic & I hugged her.

"Wait, I thought you like my older brother Cameron?" Nic asked.

"I did, But we all know-"

"He got to many girls riding his nuts" We all said and started laughing.

"Good morning Ladies." We looked to see all the guy watching us have our gossip moment.

"Gosh, Nosey!" Nic yelled and August came and hugged her.

"Everybody! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled.

As usually Nicole and Honey the 1st niggas at the table.

Nicole

"Woooah, Nyiema what you put in this coffee?" I asked her sippin my coffee.

"Ya Favorite!"

"Whatever, A pinch of cinnamon?"

"Yupp" She said poppin the "p"

"Mmmm" I looked at the time and got up from the table.

"Where you goin ma?" August asked.

"In the room, Ill be right back." I kissed his forehead then his lips. "Jalen, Chis. Yall coming?" They knew what I was talking about. We walked to the room and Chris pulled a box from out of my closet that was on the top shelf.

"I swear, I remember it like it was yesterday.....Today's the day. Im finished with it."

"You really wanna get rid of it and burn this stuff" Jae asked opening the box. Inside the box was a gun, some pictures, my "so-called" death certificate and some of the stash.

"Man, I remember the day you tired to commit suicide. You had major issues." Chris said..We just laughed.

"I know, but it was hard when dad abused me the most along with mom but wouldn't really touch yall." I said. I was suppose to be dead. They announced me dead but I woke up a few hours later.

"Man, Ayee. You still runnin the trap house?" Jae asked me.

"Nah, My nigga Tyrone got it for me. I cant be doing this stuff with the job I got Jae, Do you know what could happen to me!?"

"I know, I know. Just making sure my sister is seriously done."

"Yeah, Im done. We'll do it later. I gotta work."

"Ight, Let us know." Chris said walking out with Jae...I hopped in the shower, did my thing, got dressed and walked in the living room. Everybody was watching tv not even paying attention but I didnt see August. So I walked out. "Bye Birthday Girl!" I heard everybody yell. "Ohhh, now yall see me!" We just laughed.

I walked outside and found August talking to some girl....No, that girl was Jasmine. Since they aint see me I shot Honey & Nyiema a quick text.

MyBabyBooBooBear: Come outside, Make it quick...

PoohBear: Yoo, What happen?

Ema: One word...Jasmine.

I turned around and Ema & Hon was right there.

"Whats is they doing?" Ema asked. "Talking, I guess" I answered back. "Well.....Wth!!!!?" Honey yelled causing my attention on August and Jasmine who was kissing by now. August had pushed her and just hit his head. I walked over to Jasmine and Sharkeisha her ass then jumped on her.

"BITCH YOU BEEN NEEDING A ASS WIPPIN, NOW YOU GOT IT!" I grabbed her by her hair and slamed her head on the cement. Jae and Chris pulled me off while Nyiema and Honey was yelling. As they was taking me in the house I spit on her.

"YEAH BITCH! ALL GREEN IS GOLD!"

Nyiema and Honey high fived each other and started laughing. The guys finally got me in the house.

"Twin! Relax Man!" Chris yelled at me but I wasnt paying attention.

"Her eyes are pitch black, She dont hear you. She just know we here." Jae said. I can hear them some, but I read mouths good.

"Nicole!?" I head August accent come out. And i turned my head to look at him so he could see my eyes. "It wasnt what you think." He touched my hand and my eyes went to brown. "I know, I see it but I will kill her. I aint no killer but dont push me!" I yelled and they laughed. I slightly smiled.

*****Ughhh Im so tired! Ima try to update after work. Gotta work late. Anyway what you think?

-L❤VE Ya Author

Vote❤
Comment❤
Share❤
Read❤
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz