Chapter 20: Part 2

(A/N: Part 2?...Yall Thought I Was Gonna Leave It Like That!? Nooppe Neva That)

Nicole

August came back with my food and I started eating. I was staring at his neck out the corner of my eye.

"August?" He looked at me letting me know I had his full attention.

"Whats up baby?"

"Where did you get the hickey from?"

"From you baby."

I dropped my fork and looked at him...I was expecting that answer.

"Okay, Im finished." He took my plate and left..as soon he left his phone vibrated. I took that as a chance to see who it was.

Kesha: Round 2 Later? Lemme Know.

I heard him call me and I locked his phone and put it back...made it look like I didnt see anything.

"Baby, Nyiema's Here." He picked up his phone and looked at it, then looked at me.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing Baby, Im just tired" I lied..Yall know I did. He just dont know what Ima about to do.

"Pregnant Mama!" I heard Nyiema yell.

"Heeeyyy Baby!!" I said and pushed past August to get to her.

"I got something for you!"

"Oooooooo! What is it! What is it!"

"Close Your Eyes! You're such a big kid!" She covered my eyes and lead me in the living room and then she moved them.

"NOOOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TOOO MEE!?" She just loaded my house with stuff for the kids notice the "s". Im growing so big I know im having twins.

"Because I love you!"

"Nyiemaa!" I hugged her and she started rubbing my stomach.

"Okay, Stop it now." We started laughing. August came out fully dressed and he kissed my lips.

"Where you going?" I asked him.

"Ohh, The boys are outside. Honey here too." Nyiema said.

"Oh, Okay. Have fun." August didnt really say much. He just left and Honey walked in.

"Yooo! Whats up-" Honey said with me cutting her off.

"With August. Being A Cheater. Come help me pack his shit. Yall know I dont do cheaters and one time is all I do." Nyiema and Honey looked at each other then at me.

"Girl! Are you serious our you going loco on us?"

"Nope, Fresh hickey on his neck." I showed them the picture I got of it.

"Ohhhhhhh Shit! To The Room!!" Honey dumb ass yelled. Time to find out I dont play that cheating shit.

*Midnight*

Me and the girls had finished before midnight and the guys didnt get in till then.

"The boys are here...You ready?" Honey said looking at me.

"Yeah, I love yall sooo much! Ill be calling you later..Well Nyiema cause Honey your pregnant ass will be sleep."

"Amen! You damn right." Honey said.

August came in the house and the girls left. He looked at up and seen his stuff.

"Baby, Whats this?"

"Ya Stuff..."