Chapter 29

Nicole

I woke up the next morning kinda early and heard laughter from the kitchen. I decided to lay in the bed because I was tired.

"Knock, Knock" I heard Nyiema say coming in with a tray with breakfast and smiling.

"Morning, How-" I said sitting up.

"Shhh, Eat. Im doing the talking." She said putting the tray on my lap.

"Okay." I shook my head and started eating. I had pancakes, sausages, eggs, toast, bacon, and a fruit salad with a glass of orange juice.

"August cooked, I made ya fruit salad." I just shook my head and ate then took a sip of my orange juice. I felt something in my mouth and pulled it out and screamed. August ran in the room.

"Baby, What happen?" August said smiling. Nyiema moved the tray.

"YES! YES! YES I WILL!"

"Relax, Haha. Can I get a chance to ask." He got down on one knee and took the ring out of my hand.

"Nicole Ann-Marie Smith, Ive loved you since the day we met in Starbucks. Ima be honest I feel in love with that ass first..." We shared a laugh.

"Im nervous as hell, but its worth it to be with you. I got two beautiful kids with you and now... I wanna make this last forever and ever." This nigga started singing.

"Will you marry me?" He started smiling.

"YESS AUGUST YOU KNOW I WOULD SAY YES!" I had mixed emotions at this point he put the ring on my finger stood up and kissed me.

"Did you catch that?" He asked Nyiema.

"Every, FUCKING, WORD! OMGG! MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!"

We screamed and August started laughing.

***This is the end babiess! Sequel Starts Soon! Haha! Its Gonna Be Goooodd! I Already Got Ideas...Anybody Wanna Be Apart Of This Story?? Lemme Know. Haha.

-Bree!❤

All I Ask Is You Comment "Sequel" If You Really Want It! ❤❤ It Depends On YOU If I Write It.

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz