Part Three

RK looks at the hand on his stomach and sees the bangle. "Biwi" RK says confused and turns back to look at her.  

Madhu looks at him crying. "They are trying to take me." Madhu tells him pointing at Balraj and Sikky. "Mama is hurt. He said he'll kill her." 

RK furiously looks at the two men Madhu had pointed and seeing them charging towards them, he gently pushes Madhu behind him. 

"Listen, you don't know us and we don't know you. So just stay out of this." Sikky tells RK before Balraj could do or say something. "This is between my fiance and us." 

"Stop wasting time in talking to such pests." Balraj orders Sikky. 

"Come here, Madhu." Sikky orders her and was about to take hold of her hand when RK catches Sikky's hand and twists it. 

"I haven't given anyone the right to touch my wife." RK furiously tells him. "And who the bloody hell are you to take that tone with her?" 

"Leave my son! And did you say wife?" Balraj asks shocked and in reply RK kicks him squarely on his stomach and Balraj goes flying down. 

Sikky screams and tries to hit RK with his free hand at the same time kick him. 

RK turns to Madhu, "Go up." 

Madhu looks hesitant. 

"You said Sasuma is hurt... go check on her." 

Remembering her mother Madhu nods and starts to run up when she spots Balraj and she looks at him worried. 

"Nobody is going to touch you." RK tells her. Madhu looks at him and feeling reassured she runs up to her house. 

"Mama..." Madhu frantically calls Padmini as she kneeled down next to her. "Mama... please open your eyes." Madhu says as she gently rubbed her hand on her hair and feels wetness. She looks at her hand to find blood. "MAMA!" Madhu shouts in shock seeing the head injury. Leaving her mother, Madhu runs out. 

RK and Mukund were bashing up Balraj, Sikky and a third guy, from his clothes he looked like their driver. Madhu runs to RK and pulls him off Balraj. "There is blood. Mama is hurt." Madhu tells him as she frantically shakes him. RK turns to Madhu and seeing her worried look he turns to Balraj and furiously threatens him, "Next time I see you or your son, I'll kill you both." 

Few hours later, RK and Madhu helps Padmini onto the bed. Madhu gives her the medicine while RK steps out of the bedroom. He looks down at himself and sees all the blood on him. Some, were of the three guys' and some were sasuma's, he decided to clean up as Madhu felt disgusted seeing blood on him. He decides to come back later to talk to her as he needed answers from her. 

Twenty minutes later, RK comes back to find Madhu cooking. Madhu looks up at him and not knowing how to react or what to say or to even smile or not after what had happened and how he had saved and helped her she just didn't know. In the end she simply goes back to her cooking. 

"Who were them?" RK asks her. 

"Papa's business partner and his son." Madhu replies not taking her eyes off from her cooking. 

"Why are they after you?" 

"According to Papa's will my husband will inherit all our properties and Balraj uncle wants Sikky to marry me so he can control everything." 

"I always did wonder that you had led a protected life but never thought you were so rich that people would be after you for your property." RK muses. 

"Thank you for everything." 

"Was this the first time he has tried this?" 

Madhu shakes her head in no, and tells him about her kidnapping and eventual escape.