Chapter 50-Something Wrong

Gouenji's P

Gouenji's P.O.V:

It's been a month since she left us. I think by now her shoulder injury is completely healed. I was really shocked when Hannah wanted me to leave. She was always a kind and lovely person. She often treated me like her own son. She was what my so called mother was not in many ways. She was especially fond of me and that had nothing to do with my money. Her parents are also like her in some ways. They don't know me, I mean to say the wealth I have or they don't care.

Company is going on very well and the hotel we undertook for construction is going well too. We never dealt with hotels before, this is first time but things are looking positive, interior designing, location and all came together very well. I am sure if Astrea was here work would have been quick and she would suggest even more awesome designs. She never considers herself as much but she is very intelligent and hard working. Her work during the start of the company was very crucial. Not only in technical terms but she is the support for my company, an emotional pillar to me, my family and my company. And this hotel can also be considered a little personal since that is for Destiny. Little gift as an apology.

This month without her was personally a hell to me. Company which was previously very busy and hectic with life full on busy now seems very bland and lifeless to me. Everything seems waste and lifeless, I don't have the drive to work nor to do anything. May be this is what they call love sickness. I never thought a female hater like me will experience love sickness. Funny how life unfolds.

I kept tabs on her and I know what she is doing each and every minute. Her shoulder seems fine now and she is moving around. I was on the verge of barging into her home and bring her back, I would have done that if not for Dannon. He was the one who took it hard amongst us. That little life couldn't understand what was going on and wanted her so much. I thought that was the only reason but turns out it is not the only one. I still can't believe he had to endure such things at such a young age. I am sure Astrea would have my head when she knows what happened to him.

She returned to Boston with her parents and is rehabilitating. I gave some time in order to let her parents cool down and I think it is more than enough. It's already been a month. Now I don't care whether they cooled down or not. Astrea is mine and no one can keep her away from me, neither her parents nor she herself. She is mine and that is it. End of discussion.

In the eyes of public she is my fiancee. Yeah, the statement I made that day still is circulating. I want everyone to know that she is mine. She is very precious to me and I am not ready to lose her. Someone like her is very rare to find these days, a genuine person that she is and the only one I love. I would rather die than let her go. She is the first I ever wanted and I am not letting her go. They made several articles regarding our closeness and also that Dannon could be our son in secret. Astrea's absence for about a month raised various questions but I never allowed them to print any unnecessary things. I made them think that she is recovering from ill health due to over exertion. Damn it! She is too good for her own safety