(31) Forever Always

Alexa's POV

"Yeah princess about that? I'm thinking that we should go to the dance" Blake said rubbing his neck.

"You Go me No!"

"What!" They all exclaimed and I just rolled her eyes.

"Look all of you have fun at the dance but you guys wouldn't change my mind! Its final and this mission is important to me, my brother's life is in this" They all looked at me confuse

"Alex?" Jax said

"Dylan he's our younger brother but mom and dad didnt told us and I don't know why he stayed with grandma in florida so he doesn't know he has siblings! And my brother is in the line. I don't want to lose another brother Jax!"

"Alex he's my brother too but you still ne-" I cut him off

"I said its final alright! I'm not changing my mind!" I exclaimed standing up and walk to my car. And drove off.

Why would they not understand?

Dylan is with high-class criminals and Jax turned down to him?

What kind of brother is he!

He doesn't understand!

It's still early and I need to clear my mind off things so I went home to fix everything we need tomorrow. I reach my house and hopped out my car, I immediately walk in to my room. I totally forgot my room is trashed! I sigh and started picking up the shoes.

After an hourlong hour. I was done with my room clothes and shoes are in the closet, fairy lights are already fixed, my DJ set is fixed on my table Yes! I am a DJ cause you know my dad owns luxuries bars so I tried to be a DJ for once and I got the hang of it.
Song Albums are fixed under my T.V, controllers are there also with the movies and bed is neatly fixed. I wipe the sweat on my forehead and walk to the bathroom.

I'm done now with shower and put on my clothes that I picked and took a duffle bag putting my extra clothes, weapons and 4 extra phones. I closed the bag and walk downstairs, I looked at the clock and saw it already 10pm wow I took that long. I put my bag on the kitchen counter and took a piece of paper.

Hey Jax,

    I left to florida and see if I could track Dylan and Viper. So I wish you had fun at the beach without me so i'll see you. Text me so I could tell you where you're going to meet me! See ya bro!
                                                                                                                   -Alex❤️

I put the paper on the counter and I went to the fridge and got a water. I closed all the lights of the house and took my bag went to my car and drove to the FBI headquarters.

Once I reach the head quarters, I hopped out my car with my stuff and walk inside seeing the night shift in the desk.

"Hi! I'm Tony How could I help you?" He smiled.

"Uh hey Is Officer Miles or Blaze here?" I asked him.

"Officer Miles went home an hour ago but Blaze is here"

"Could you call him for me and tell him to meet me here?" He nodded and called. "He's on his way! But you look familiar have I see you before?" He asked. I point the board where the top criminals is. He looked at it shock.

"Alexa Colton?" I nodded and Blaze arrive.

"Hey Alex whats up?" Blaze asked.

"The moon!" He rolled his eyes and Tony snicker. "I'm here for the mission! I'll start tonight so can I get the car?" Blaze raise his eyebrow.

"You'll start the mission tonight? Alone? Do you know where you going or doing?"

"Yes Alone and I know where I'm going and what I'm doing so?" He sigh and gave me the keys and walk me to the area where all the cars are I took mine and bid a goodbye to Blaze and drove out of the area and drove to Florida.

I really wish I could see grandma to know about Dylan. I really want to see my brother.

❀❀❀

I reach the town Florida and the sun rose already, I drove to my grandma's house. I know its a mansion my dad bought it for Nana and she living with Aunt Clarisse my Dad's sister. I parked my car and hopped out, I walked to the glass door and rang the door bell.

"Alex?" Aunt Clarisse asked.

"Hi! Auntie is Nana here?" I asked her, she nodded and opened the door wider so I could go in.

"She's in the kitchen!" I nodded and walk to the kitchen seeing Nana baking her famous cookies.

"Hey Nana!" I greeted and she jumped slightly, she turn around and saw me. I ran up to her and hug her.

"Ohh Alex Nana missed you!" She said still hugging me. Few minute we both let go. She took out her cookies from the oven and I sat on the stool. "What payed you a visit? Where's Nana's little boys?" Yes! Jax and Carter are Nana's boys.

"Sorry Nana they are quite busy but I'm here to ask you a very important question." She nodded "Do I have another brother?" Her breathe hitch. "Please Nana! Is Dylan my brother?" She sigh in defeat.

"Yes! Dylan is your brother. Your mom and dad told me to not tell you but I can't lie so long, he was with me since he's a year old and he grew up with me and your Aunt." I nodded and felt a tear slipped out my eye. I wiped it immediately.

Now I knew I really have a younger brother, it made me really happy after Alexander died I think he gave Dylan to us.

I walk outside and look at the sky. "I miss you Alex! I really do even if I lose you 5 years ago. I want to say thank you for helping me all this years, looking after me and making me happy in simple ways. You told me to be happy with the little things but now I happy that you helped me to find our younger brother. I miss you Alex! I love you! You will be my twin forever heaven or hell, land or air and Forever Always. I love you!" I said while happy tear slipping out my eyes.

I will not forget you Alex.