(37) Enjoy highschool and girls

"Guys ready?" Carter asked us.

We are now off to the jet that Carter owns, I guess being a gangleader isn't that bad.

"Our cars are already in the jet right?" I asked. I care anout my babies of course. He nodded and we all went to the door but got block by one of Carter's men.

"Sir we got block!" He said.

"What do you mean got block?" Jax asked.

"Police and your parents are outside"

"You mean our parents called the police! And surrendering us?" I spoke. He nodded

"Cause the police set up an reward 1M dollars for everyone!" I blood is now boiling and my fist clench. I was now fuming in anger.

"First they kept Dylan! Now they are surrendering us!" I yelled in frustration "Get me a gun! Now!" I commanded. They all looked at me.

"What are you gonna do?" Blake put his hand on my shoulder.

"If they want war i'll give it to them!" The gun arrive and I took it from the guy's hand. "Go to the back i'll follow you guys at the plane!" I said and walk to the door.

"You're not doing this alone" Maddie spoke, I turn my around and saw them holding weapons. "We are family and we stick together!" I smiled and kick the door down seeing the police surrounded us.

"We will surrender! But you are gonna fight for it!" I shouted, I glance the guys and nodded.

I started it when I shoot my scumbag uncle in the chest. Then the police pointed there guns at me I rolled my eyes in the view seeing my parents disapointed at me. Really?

"Really? I guess you should be disapointed seeing your children start a war well it all began when you left us. I may recall that you chose your work from us and used Nana to hide Dylan from us?"

"We already knew from the start you are all criminals!" Mom screech.

"So you thought bringing Dylan to Florida would prevent him? But you just made it worst!" I laughed sarcastically. And shoot a random cop.

"You are going pyscho!" My dad yelled.

"You are going pyscho!" I mocked him and shoot another one and that starts everyone started shooting.. "Leave my parents alive!" I yelled at Geo that has them "Put them in the basement i'll handle them later" he nodded and grab them both in the arm.

"All clear!" They yelled I nodded and look at my surroundings seeing the police are drowning in there own blood. We walk back inside giving our weapons back.

"So what are gonna do with mom and dad?" Dylan asked me like there are nothing to him. Jax raise his eyebrow and Carter has an emotionless face.

"I can do anything but I also have mercy so I just need custody papers and the owning papers" I smirk

"Huh?" Jacob asked

"Jax could get our custody since Carter is gonna have a family then the owning papers me and Jax could run the companies" Carter looked at me like his deciding to do it or not. He sighs.

"Fine Jax could get your custody and both of you run the companies an-" He got cut off by Dylan.

"What about me?"

"You kiddo gonna enjoy highschool and girls" Jax spoke and Maddie punched him in the arm "Ow!" He hissed and rub it.

"And we could get everything fix now! Paul make the papers now!" He commanded and the guy paul ran to his office I guess. I nodded and Blake wrap his arms around me then put his head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay!" He whispered, I nodded and he sigh. He grab my hand "Come on you need to relax!" As he pull me to my room.

"Again Are you okay?" He asked me while sitting on the bed, I shook my head he sigh and pull me to his lap. "You wanna tell me or nah?" He joked, I chuckle and nodded.

"You know Miles said that we will just find viper and his crew then put them to jail, but I broke the plan. I brought you guys to this situation you are gonna leave you family just because of my stupidness and and" I started sobbing then Blake put my head on his chest.

"Shh you broke the plan because you have to you broke it just to save your brother that in the gun point. You didn't brought us to this situation, we came with you even how stupid your plans might be and we didn't our family cause you are our family" He said and kiss my hair "You've done so much for us and me, I knew who I really am, knew that I have hopes in Europe just because of you" I looked up to him and smiled.

He crash his lips in mine aggresively but passionate, I cope up with his fast pace and turned into a heat make out session.

"So this is what you called relax?" We both pull away and look at the door seeing Becca leaning on the doorway. We blush and I realize that Blake was on top of me.

"Becca out!" I said.

"Your brothers called that the papers are done" I nodded and she walked out.

"Oh my god that is so embarassing!" As I cover my face but he remove it.

"Don't cover your face is cute when you blush" As he peck my lips and stood up, I pouted while his putting his shirt. "Don't give me that look your brothers might kill me if we don't get down now" I groaned and sat up.

"When did you became responsible?" I asked while I'm at the bathroom fixing my hair and smudge lipstick. Until I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"We you came to my life" He smiled and kiss me on the neck. I chuckle and unwrap his arms.

"Come on!" As I pull him out of the room and to downstairs seeing three boys standing with their arms crossed.

Oh no!