Chapter 4 The mission with alucard and seras

seras pov
Sir Integra want me to give her a red uniform, not the one I'm wearing? No master want me to give the red one he wants his mate in red so tell the other guy she taking "oh okay sir I'm going give it to her now" I said walking out the office headed to her room I knock at her door and there's no answer maybe she still asleep I walk in "oh y/n time to wake up" I said.

" no," she said. "it's time to wake up," I said.
"It's still dark out not morning," she said.
did my master tell you we work at night?" I ask

"No he didn't," she said growled at me I mind link my master "yes police girl". "y/n won't wake up," I said.

"I'm on my way police girl," he said cutting off the link

Alucard pov
I walk through my mate wall to see police girl standing there waiting for me I look at police girl she felt my presence she turn around "master I try to wake her up but she kicks me in the face really hard" police girl said.

I laughed she tell me my mate did I look at y/n I sense she's awake

"my queen I know you are awake," I said.

"I don't wanna" she whispered I walk to her I sit down on her bed she look at me "do I have to" y/n said I nodded "do this for me" I said I notice she's blushed like red tomato "yeah  sure" she said she got up police girl  give her the uniform "I will be outside my queen" I said.

"okay" she whispered I heard her with my vampire hearing "let's go police girl," I said we both left her room so she can get ready

Y/n pov
You got ready to look at the uniform and put it on

Why the hell so damn tight and really short you can see your pantie under your skirt how can seras wear this shit you got out you see them

"let's get you your weapon," Alucard said you fallow them they took you a room where the weapon is you walk in and see a men wearing Butler clothes waiting for us to come here "Alucard seras and miss y/n but first she the one get her gun first," Butler said.

you notice Alucard smile it's creeping you out