Chapter 7 pissed off alucard

Sorry I been busy guys I'm sorry so I made chapter 7 for you guys

Y/n pov

You look at your mate he not happy seeing you there "y/n!" alucard said in a creepy way.

" y-yeah?" You Said.

"why did you leave?" Alucard asked.

"I want to say goodbye to her" you said  putting your head down he growled.

"who said you can leave my master is pissed at three of you policegirl your in trouble taking my mate here now  I feel like killing someone" Alucard said.  walking toward the  door you ran in front of him.

"no you not killing her, auntie Emma and my brother are the only people I have left" you said staring at him.

"move out my way y/n I'm not in the fucking mood" Alucard yelled in your face you started getting scared of him you never see this side of him before.

"master don't it's my fault to bring her here" Seras said.

"oh really I shoots you first" Alucard said taking his gun out  pointing his gun at Seras

You stand in the middle of them.

"oh no you not killing her not my aunt and not seras if you want to kill someone kill me" you said.

he slowly put his gun down and look at you pissed "did you told her everything about hellsing?" Alucard asked.

"no" you said.

Alucard sigh and look at me again "okay whatever let's go or I change my mind" Alucard said.

we got in the car alucard grab me and put me on his lap you blush he smirk pip start the car and drive off headed back

Time skip

sir Integra office

Y/n pov

"You three sneaking out the mansion middle of the night thanks for alucard he found you three and pip seras you two know better y/n still new here now get the hell out my office now!" Sir Integra yelled.

we ran out "she more scary as alucard" you said.

"I know right feel like she going eat us alive" Pip said.

"I'm sorry guys I got you guys in trouble" you said.

"it's okay y/n we understand lets go" Seras said.

"I'm hungry" pip said.

we walk suddenly You stop to felt something  on your boot You look down and scream pip and seras look down and they see alucard hand appear through the floor.