Arriving at lycan john

"We have a long ride ahead." Said Alex when I shut the car door I nod and I pouted thinking about how long it is away from here. Justin gets inside the driver seat and junior gets in the front seat."at what time we will be there?"

I asked Alex since he knew how far it will be "around 4:30 or 6:30 depends if there isn't a lot of traffic." I nodded it was 11:00 am in the morning all of the people who are coming with us was awake at 5:30 in the morning they were getting there stuff ready.

Alex forced me to wake up at 6:30 am I was pretty tired and I'm still am I lean my back on the seat and I close my eyes "well I'm going to sleep don't disturb me." I said out loud I felt Alex pull my arm. And I look at him with a glare. "Come sleep on me mate you will be more comfortable." He says.

I look at him and at his laps and I move on him he wraps his arms around me and I snuggle myself closer to his warm body. The last thing I felt was a kiss on my forehead and Alex saying "sleep my mate." And I went to sleep in the comfort of my mate.

I was having a wonderful dream when I felt Alex grip on me tighten and the door opens I open my eyes and I look at Alex "Alex..?" He snaps his eyes at me and gives me a smile small "I'm sorry did I woke you up Anna?" I nod "but it okay are we here." And he nods at me.

"Welcome to lycan john pack." He tells me I got off him and I got out of the car I look around the place and I felt like the house looks familiar to me like if that house is where I belong. I see a tree that had a crave heart shaped and in the middle of the heart was A+O. I walked forward and I'm pulled to a chest.

"Where you going mate." He says I look up at his face and my eyes wander to his lips I lick my lips and Alex saw what I did and he light growls. "Hey hey before you do that let's get all the stuff." Says junior and I push myself away from Alex. I see a male walking out of the house he bows at us.

"Hello lycan Alex I hope you had a  safe trip and I will be showing you and the other people room lycan john and lycan Emma apologized that they can't bring you to your rooms personally because they are in a meeting." "It no problem and thanks."

"We then let go we have everything we need." Said Alex and we walked inside when I enter I see family picture down the hallway I wanted to see the pictures but I couldn't since we were walking upstairs we continue on walking up the stairs until the 4th floor the man gave open a room and that room is for junior and Justin.

Then he gave me and Alex a room at the end of the hallway I open the door and I jumped on the bed and I lay down. I roll over and I stop the bed was comfortable and soft I heard Alex laughing at me.i sit up and I got out of bed I open my duffle bag and I grab my clothes "I'm going to shower."

I said to Alex "do you want me to join?" And I look at him "very funny alex see you soon." I close the door and I made sure it was locked I turn on the shower and I got on. I don't know why but I feel like something is going to happen tomorrow but I'm not sure what.

I put soap all over my body and I rinsed it off with water. I stayed in the shower for a few minutes until I was done I put on pj pants and a shirt I open the door to see Alex standing next to the door. "Woah there Alex you scared me." I said to him. He just looks at me and doesn't reply.

Until he pulls me and I turn my body around he leans down and kisses me he wraps his arms around me and hold me in a place. I move my head and when I was finally away from his mouth. "Alex not here we are not in our home this is wrong they might her-" he puts a finger on my mouth to shush me.

"It okay Anna I won't make you scream or moan that loud." And he winks at me my eyes grew wide at what he says he moves me and I am being lay down on the bed. His lips come down to my neck and I hold on to the bed sheets. "Alex..w..w...we need to stop." I told him getting out of breath I he grabs a hold of both of my hands and he holds them in place.

He comes back up and he puts his tongue inside I moan from how his tongue was roaming my body he lets go of my hands and pulls my shirt up. I move him off and I go on top of him I kiss his neck and I grind my hips on his friend. He groans out and rips the shirt off he grips on my boobs and I moan.

I stop moving and I look at his eyes "Alex please we both need to stop." He sighs and nods "yes mate okay." I smiled at him and I kiss his cheek he wraps his arms around me. "And it wasn't necessary to rip my shirt off." I told him and he smirks at me. He strokes my back and I shiver from his touch.

"I couldn't help it." He says while shrugging and laying down I bit my lip and i pull his shirt up and his 7 pack abs were revealed. I touch his abs and how hard it is. "This body is all yours and your body is all mine." He says while at me And I nod

I kiss his abs and I stood up and I turn off the light I see Alex take his shirt off and he awaits me on the bed I go next to his side and I face the other direction I feel Alex shifted his body towards me and he pulls me closer to his body. When I close my eyes I felt something poking me.

"Um Alex don't you want to take care of your situation." He growls at me "this is your fault but no you are actually helping it right now." I giggled at him. But I soon fell asleep and I ignore the poke that I was feeling from Alex excitement.