Drowning

As I close my eyes I felt like I was underwater going deeper and deeper inside the water I felt like not waking up i was very comfortable. Until I heard Alex voice "baby don't leave me." I heard how sad he was until I open my eyes and I gasped for air.

When I sat up I look at Alex and at the doctor scared and surprised face "Alex." I said to him his eyes snap to me and he came running towards me he hugs me as I can feel his breath on my neck "I thought I lost you." He says "no I'm back Alex." I told him. "Alex how is our pups?" I asked him in a worry tone.

I look at him "the pups are fine the arrow didn't hurt our pups they are fine." I sighed thank god our pups weren't hurt I can't lose them or Alex. I cup my hands on his face "what are we going to do now Alex." I said to him "we are going to get help from other lycan to win this war we need powerful supernatural creatures I am going to have a meeting with my alliance." I nod

"And please Anna don't go near the windows or go outside please I don't want to lose you." I nod agreeing with him because I would be saying the same thing to him. I got out of the bed and only to be pulled back to the bed I groan with annoyance "I'm fine Alex." I told him and he narrows his eyes and I do the same thing we stay like that until he stop and I knew I have one.

I walked off the bed and I noticed the arrow that hit me had a paper attach to it I walked up to it and I read the paper "this is the sign of WAR I suggested you be ready because the war can start when I want it to start and that going to be very soon." I drop the paper and I look at Alex he came to me and puts his hands on mine I didn't even notice when my hand was shaking but it was slowly stopping when the sparks were on my hands and all over my body.

"The meeting is going to be in two days we don't know when this stupid mutt will attack." He tells me and I nod "Alex phone call." I look at Justin he looks at me and gives me a friendly smile Alex looks at me and comes next to me he gives me a peck on my lips "see you later and be careful." I nod he leaves and I slowly do the same I walk back to the room.

And I go on the bed I close my eyes and then my phone rings I look at my phone that was on the nightstand and I grab it the caller ID said teddy I pick it up. " ANNA!" I wince from her loud mouth I press the speaker button and I put my phone down "you never call me I thought you had forgotten about us ever since you found your mate." She tells me and I can hear how emotional she is I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry I have a lot of stuff going on." I told her honestly "like what?" She asked me "like my pregnancy and this stupid war." I told her and then at first it was silent "Y...y...you pregnant?" I nod but I forgot she can't see me "yes I am." I told her and she screams with joy. "But wait what war are you talking about." And I explain everything to her I even told her I found my parents and that I am a lycan.

She was screaming the whole time out of happiness and she is also pregnant to she told me how Jason and pj went to a club and how she was ready to kill pj for sending her mate there. And I couldn't help but laugh. "If you want I can ask pj to help you guys." She said "ohh no that to much he probably wouldn't like to help us."

And I heard pj voice "I am going to help you if your pack needs help I will help you Anna you are still family." I cover my mouth as I let the tears fall from eyes "thank you pj thank you teddy." I said to both of them "so when is this war." I shrug my shoulders "he can attack any time he wants pj." I said to him honestly I can hear pj cursing and teddy growling with angry.

"Can we not talk about this but about something else." And then teddy says yes and we talked about her pregnancy and mine pregnancy two of her pups are boys and one girl I told her that I don't know the gender yet. We talked for 2 whole hours but we hanged up. I stood up and I go to Alex office.

I open the door and I see Justin and junior seating in the arum chair. "Alex the sunburn pack wants to help us my old pack." I told him and he nods "I just spoke to my alliance and they have agreed to help us they will be coming here in 4 days and when they come we are going to be talking how we are going to take them down." And I nod. "I will call your old pack and let them know to be here in 4 days."

And I nod I look at Alex "baby are you going to be working late again?" He nods he stood up and rub my belly is has been getting bigger he looks into my eyes and kiss me "I'm sorry baby please bear with it I'm worried about your safety and our pups." I nod and I gave him a hug.

"Don't worry I understand Alex I be okay." I told him I gave him one last hug and I go back to my room I lay on my bed and I close my eyes I put a protective hand on my belly and went to sleep.