| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺ |

ᏢᎻᎾᏴᏆᎪ FᎪᏟᎢᎾᎡ

Diana went over to Sadie, smiling sadly and patting her on the back, comfortingly. She helped her up and smiled softly.

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't vote any of you out." She said softly, her voice coming out as nothing but soft and gentle.

"Thank you." Sadie sniffled and they walked back to the campfire together, as she cried.

"It was a long goodbye." Diana explained, vaguely, to Courtney and she nodded before standing up, glaring in a direction. Turning her head, she saw Gwen, Trent. Leshawna and their team with Beth holding green jelly with a worm in it that was on a plate.

"Why do you want? Come to rub it in?"

"We got some extra dessert after our tuck shop party. Thought you might want some?" Diana let out a soft chuckle, shaking her head at Trent and Gwen who copied Trent's action which made Duncan glare at them. He was the only one she wanted to laugh at and with.

"So what? You're just being...nice?"

"Okay." Exclaimed Gwen as she gave up with hiding the true reason. "Owns stank up our cabin and we needed some time to air out." Own farted again as Trent looked at him in disgust.

"Ew."

"No! I mean no thanks." Courtney said as Beth came over with the plate in her hands.

"What? You on a diet?" Duncan asked, sitting down next to DJ

"No. I just don't like green jelly. That's all."

"Snake!" Yelled DJ as she threw the plate out of Beth's hands.

"Chill dude, it's just a gummy worm," Cody explained, picking up the gummy worm that was grown on the floor along with the green jelly.

"Sorry for tripping. Snakes just freak me out." Soon, everyone was gathered around the campfire and they all began telling everyone their greatest fear.

.DJ's afraid of Snakes,

.Tyler's afraid of Chickens,

.Beth's afraid of being covered by bugs,

.Harold's afraid of Ninjas,

.Heather's afraid of Sumo Wrestlers,

.Gwen's afraid of being buried alive,

.Lindsay's afraid of walking through a mind field in heels,

.Owen's afraid of flying,

.Izzy's afraid of going up on a plane,

.Geoff's afraid of hail,

.Bridgette's afraid of being left alone in the woods,

.Sadie's afraid of bad hair cuts which made Lindsay say the same afterwards, agreeing with her so Lindsay and Sadie feared the same thing,

.Cody's afraid of defusing a time bomb under pressure,

.Trent's afraid of mimes,