| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴺᴵᴺᴱ|

ᏢᎪᏆNᎢᏴᎪᏞᏞ ᎠᎬᎬᎡ ᎻᏌNᎢᏆNᏩ

Yelping, I fell off the bunk as the sound of a helicopter flying woke us all up. I frowned in concern as I heard Duncan yelling and I quickly slipped on my clothes, waiting outside for Duncan to check up on him while the girls went to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he exited his part of the cabin. He nodded, smiling.

"Now that you're here, yes." I giggled, a light blush painted on my cheek as I pecked his. I smiled and we walked to the campfire place hand in hand, grinning.

"Are you guys ready, for today's extreme max impact challenge!" Yelled Chris as Owen yelled back, excited. I chuckled softly.

// ɕɵɲʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

hє'ѕ α rєαl ѕwєєthєαrt. í αctuαllч wσn't вє ѕurpríѕєd íf hє wσn thє whσlє ѕhσw. thσugh, í dσ hσpє í dσ //

"Incoming." Yelled Chris as he threw a tin of beans which was going in Gwen's direction only for Trent to catch it, thanks to his quick reflex. "This is breakfast." He continued, handing everyone a tin of beans.

"Beans, beans are good for your heart. The more you eat the more you -" Owen was cut off as a tin of beans was thrown at his face.

"Today's challenge is about survival." He started bringing out a green paintball gun. "We're going hunting." He ended.

"Now that's more like it," Duncan exclaimed happily as a mischevious glint shone in his eyes making me roll mine.

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Asked Harold, quite dumbly. I winced as Harold got shot after Chris said yes.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asked, crossing her arm over the chest.

"Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the teams once we get into the woods." He explained and from there on, we walked straight into the woods.

"And now for the team breakdowns

"And now for the team breakdowns." Started Chris. "The killer Bass hunters are Harold, Geoff and Bridgette." He announced as he threw a green gun at each of them. "Locked and loaded with Bass blue paint." He then gave the Gophers their guns. "You also get these stylin glasses and wicked camel caps." He pointed to the glasses he wore and the cap that was placed on his head. "The rest of you are now deer's. Here are your antlers, noses and little white tails."

"Yeah right, I am not wearing that." Complained Heather, crossing her arms over her chest defiantly.

"There is no way I'm a deer." Duncan protested but Chris put on his antlers, glasses and noses while telling him that our team was toast if he or anyone in our team took them off.

"What are you looking at?" Asked Duncan as he glared at Owen who laughed behind him.

"Nothing, Bambi." I burst out laughing at the nickname, noting it down in my brain. We walked through the forest, getting a head starts but DJ soon went off on his own and I went off, wanting to walk alone.

"Where are you going, angel?" Duncan asked and I shrugged, walking off. I wanted to have some alone time so I could work on my music. I was glad I left a lot of my instrument out in the jungle, protected by the animals I befriended here.

// ɕɵɲʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

чєѕ, í αm gσσd wíth αnímαlѕ. ít'ѕ αll thαnlѕ tσ mч вrσthєr. wє uѕєd tσ gσ cαmpíng mαnч tímєѕ αnd hє wσuld tєαch mє hσw tσ вєfríєnd αnímαlѕ, єvєn thє ѕcαrч σnєѕ //

I walked to a place that was hidden behind bushes and I saw Fuzzy, the brown bear wearing glasses.

"Hey, Fuzzy." I cooed as I sat next to him. He smiled and licked my hand causing me to giggle and wipe it on my shorts. I grabbed my violin from behind the bushes and began to play a song I loved the most. Hallelujah. Placing my bow on the strings of the violin, I began to move it up and down, playing the song.

I let my body, mind and soul be enveloped by the music, dancing along to it as I tuned out the world, only focused on the violin and it's a magical sound.

Once I ended, I heard clapping and turned to look at Duncan. I blushed, ducking my head a bit.

"Don't. You sounded beautiful." He said, coming closer and wrapping his arms around me. "You always find another way to amaze me." I smiled before sniffing and smelling his scent. I cringed back and moved away from him.

"Why do you smell?" I asked, confused.

"It's Owen's stink. It's following me around like my juvenile record." I chuckled softly which brought a smile to Duncan's face.

"Well, I'm heading back," I stated. "This ridiculous game must be almost over right now," I said, rolling my eyes and going to walk off when Duncan stopped me by saying I was going the wrong way.

"No. It's this way." I said, pointing in the direction I was about to go through.

"No, it's that way." Duncan disagreed, pointing in the other direction. I shrugged him off and walked off only for me to bash into him, tangling our antlers together.

"Duncan!" I whined.

"Hey! What am I supposed to do." He protested. I glared at him and pulled back which resulted in our heads to bang into each other. I whimpered as I rubbed my head. We walked back to the campsite together, trying to hit each other accidentally.

"Hey. Where are Duncan and Diana?" I heard Harold ask as we got to the campsite. I looked at the others meekly.

"Oh, Duncan. You sly dog." Owen giggled, all bruised up.

"What can I say, the girl can't keep her antlers off me." I glared at Duncan before kicking him in between the legs, really hard.

"Can't even bend over."

"Easy, Diana. Our medical tent is really only equipped for one at a time and Cody's pretty messed up." I rolled my eyes before glaring at Trent and Gwen who were laughing. They shook their heads but came over and untangle us.

"Well, since three members of the Gophers are dripping in paint, make that four members," Chris added as Lindsay turned around to show the paint on her back. "And some of them aren't ever deer. I think we have our winner. Bass, you are off to a hunting camp shindig." We cheered and I laughed as Duncan fell to the ground, sticking out my tongue before going to Bridgette's side. "Gophers, I'll see you at the campfire ceremony, again."