Chp. 13 Halloween Hangover

A/N: Heyyyyyy! Long time no see right...? Ok, I know u guys are mad at me for not updating for like a month and a half, but I have a good explanation for it. My old iPad broke...literally, so I couldn't right my story. And now I'm using another iPad, a friend of mines. So I hope this long chapter makes it up for it.

*Maya's POV*

"Riley, you tell him!"

"Oh no, I'm not telling him, Maya. I'm not going to fall for that again!"

"There's an astronaut on a horse." I said, pointing in a direction.

She looked where I pointed, with the biggest smile, plastered on her face, in awe. While my eyes were squinted, with the words 'what the hell?!', in big, bold letters written over my face. Sometimes, I just don't know what goes on in her pretty little head.

All I know, is that there are probably rainbows, unicorns, and puppies. I mean puppies, yeah they are cute, but unicorns and rainbows?!

"Please Riles!" I said, after I rolled my eyes, hoping she didn't see it.

Its been a few days, since they discharged me out of the hospital. When I got back from the dorm, I thought things would be back to normal. But guess what?!......they didn't!

The doctors said that I can't sleep too much, because of my concussion, but that was only for that day. But do you know what the three most important things are to me in life? Parents and friends. Food, and...SLEEP!

"Please what?" A voice behind me said.

I didn't even have to guess whose voice that belonged to.

"Joshie..." I said in my really, really cute, baby voice, stretching out the 'e', hoping it would make thing much easier. Plus giving me some points and credit. Hehehehe...

"Hmm?"

"Remember the deal that we made?"

"What deal?" Riley and Josh both asked.

Technically,  I could've told Riley about the deal, but...she would've told her dad, and that would get Josh in trouble. So...YOUR WELCOME JOSH!

"Really Josh? I thought you would've remembered this. Wow, guess I thought your were really afraid of me." I said.

That didn't work, cause the only words that came out of his mouth was "Huh?"

"Okay, well let me freshen up your brain. Party. Drunk. 2.30. Not telling Corey."

I think those words really clicked to his brain, cause the next thing I know is that, his eyes popped right out of their sockets.

"Oh, that deal, wait...you didn't tell Riley did you?!"

"Tell me what?!" Riley encountered.

"Uhhhh..." Josh looked at me to Riley, back and forth.

"Maya, ring power!"

"Fine...Josh?" I asked, looking for permission.

He nodded, then I began telling the story, of how Josh came to our dorm at 2:30, and how he was drunk off his ass. Although I left the part where Josh and I slept on the same bed. I figured that I will tell her later, since Josh is standing right in front of us.

"Maya, please."

"Sure Riles."

"JOSH!!!" Riley screamed, so bad, that Canada could hear.

"Sorry." Josh pouted with his head held down. Honestly, it was kinda cute.

"Anyway, back to me." I said smiling cheeckily. "So about the deal, can I goto the college Halloween Party?"