Chp. 15 Lazy Mondays

A/N: Two updates in a day, now can I get a what what!

As I was walking up, i noticed another room. I looked at Chris and he seemed to understand where I was looking at. We walked to the room, to find a-

To be continued...

*Maya's POV*

We walked to the room to find a nursery!

It wasn't really anything by gender though

It wasn't really anything by gender though. The room has a back door, that was leading to my parents room.

All I could think about it why? Why wouldn't they tell me? Am I even going to be loved? Am I even going to be part of the family now? Do they even want me?

Thoughts rushed up to my head, and I could see Chris's wide eyes, wandering around the room. My mom shouted my name, calling for me, but it was deaf to my ears.

Shawn and her walked into the room, and stopped as they saw what we were looking at.

"Maya-" Before she could even explain, I cut her off.

"Did you really value me so little, that you didn't even tell your own daughter?" I asked as I spit the words out like venom.

I was hurt and angry, by my own parents.

"And you." I said pointing at Shawn. "Are you just going to kick me out of the family, once you have a family of your own?"

"Maya, let us explain." Shawn reasoned.

"We were going to tell you, but we wanted to do it over a special occasion." My mom said, while grabbing both of my arms.

"And im not going to kick you out. You were already family to me once I met you. We just wanted you to have a little baby sister or brother." Shawn said

"But what if the baby ruins our relationship?"

Ever since I was 4, I always wanted a younger sibling, but now the thoughts linger over to that.

"It won't." My mom said. "We will always be there for you."

"Well in that case, congratulations mom."

My mom pulled me down for another sweet long lasting hug.

"Yeah, congrats mom." Chris said.

I can't believe I'm going to have a sibling!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I turned over on my side, as I slammed my head right on the floor. I groaned, realizing that today, I have to go back to college, since it's Monday.