Chapter Ten

"I wanted to hurt Patricia," Amber said as I sighed.
"They share a body what you did to Dennis she will feel when she does come back out," I said as I looked around the room.
"Hey, Memphis do you want to see my room with me and Casey!?" Hedwig asked as he came running in.
"Sure Hedwig but how did you get Casey to come along?" I asked as I followed him out of Dennis' room and to his where I saw Casey looking around.
"She asked to come but I said only if you kiss me and she did." He laughed smiling all happy and giddy.
"Did she now?" I asked with a glare.
"He is a child that bitch!" Amber growled.
"Pedophile," I whispered to her as I passed her.
"Do you want to dance with me Memphis?" He asked as he turned on his radio as I nodded my head even if I wasn't that great of a dancer. As we started to dance to Kanye Casey just stared at us like we were crazy.
"Well, I might be." Amber chuckled. "Besides she is probably just jealous of our moves."
"What moves I can only dance classical I probably look like an idiot," I mumbled under my breath so she couldn't hear me.
"What did you think?" Hedwig asked Casey after he turned off the music and I sat on his bed.
"Um, it was wow great. Uh, you said you had a window?" She questioned confused.
"So that's what she is after," I mumbled.
"I'm going to kill her." Amber seethed.
"I do see." Hedwig pointed out to his picture he drew of a window. "You didn't think it was a real one, did you?" He asked sad that she was only thinking of escaping.
"N-no it's a great window." She tried to cover up her true intentions but you could see the disappointment on her face.
"I think it's time to take you back to your room," Hedwig said sadly.
"No! No Hedwig please not yet you said you had something else you had to show me what is it?" She questioned as she held his arm.
"Ow, you're hurting me." He said.
"Let him go Casey," I said with a glare as I felt Amber want to take control again as she felt slightly protective of Hedwig even though she usually doesn't like kids. 
"It's this! Ok. And it's not a toy it's real. I took it from Mr. Dennis' room." Hedwig exclaimed as he handed Casey a radio.
"It's real?" Casey asked in shock.
"Uh-huh," Hedwig said upset with her.
"Put it down Casey," I said as I held out my hand for it as she turned it on.
"What are you doing don't turn it on!" Hedwig exclaimed as he tried to get it but Casey smacked him causing him to fall and I go into panic and rush to see if he was ok instead of stopping Casey from calling for help. But from the sound of it, she wasn't getting far. As I reached Hedwig he was already starting to stand up and he placed his hand on my cheek.
"Go back to my room while I handle this." He said and that's how I knew Hedwig let Dennis out.
"Ok," I said after I kissed his palm.
"If he doesn't kill her I will," Amber said darkly.
"I actually might help you this time," I said as she smiled wickedly as I walked back to Dennis' room and waited for him.