22

A/N: Alrighty pups, part two of three, since I've decided this was gonna be split up again. Thanks Ari for the help with this chapter (also, look who knows how to give credit ;) jkjkjkjkjk don't yell at me plz ty)!

Read and enjoy!

----------

Lauren was glad the day had passed uneventfully. With the conversation that would be happening soon, Ally would be back any minute and she assumed they'd be talking after dinner, she didn't think she could handle any other stress. She fell asleep shortly after finishing her cereal, and when she woke up, Dinah or Normani had moved her to the couch and tucked her in with a blanket, and just the fact that they cared so much to do that made a weird warm and fuzzy feeling arise in her.

Then she went up to her room to get Mr. Lamb to return him to Camila and noticed all of her bedding was gone. Well, now there was no way they didn't know what had happened that morning. Which, okay, that was fine, she thought. She could explain it was an accident, she didn't get up during the night to go to the bathroom. It wouldn't happen again and she didn't need to use anything besides a pull up. She knew she couldn't get out of using them, which was okay, she didn't mind. She had kind of grown to like the little bit of security it provided against wetting the bed, as long as she got up and went to the bathroom during the night.

Really, the only interesting thing that had happened was that Camila refused to take her stuffed lamb back when the older girl tried to return it. The brunette had just shook her head.

"Lolo's now," she said simply.

Lauren stared at her, dumbfounded. "But, but you don't sleep without him," she had argued, confused because Camila refused to go to bed without the stuffie.

Camila had just shook her head again, handed the lamb back to the green eyed girl, and went to play in the playroom.

Lauren was just confused. The only reason she could think for Camila to give her Mr. Lamb was that maybe it was little Camila's way of saying she wanted Lauren here, too. Which, if that was what it meant, it was a small start in fixing that aspect of their relationship.

The rest of the afternoon was spent just watching movies. Lauren didn't feel like doing much, and Camila was content to just lay on the couch, wrapped in her monkey blanket and eat bananas all day (Dinah and Normani limited her to three, to which she pouted but didn't attempt to argue).

Now though, Lauren's laying on the couch, in a semi half asleep state with some kids show she can't be bothered to remember the name of on tv. Honestly, she'd really prefer to just go to sleep now and avoid the conversation, but she knows she can't and now she can hear Ally greeting Dinah and Normani and shit, it's going to happen soon. She's not ready for this, she didn't think of anything like Ally had told her to do. But, Ally had also said they would figure it out, so she thinks she's okay.

A few more minutes pass, and then she's being called for dinner, and then that's over faster than she wanted, and now they're sitting in the living room, and holy fuck she's not ready for this. She's sat in the recliner, but this time Dinah's not cuddling her, and it feels so lonely she hates it. Dinah and Normani are on couch, the latter holding a notebook, Ally is sat on the coffee table in front of her, and Camila is laid out on the floor, paying more attention to the banana she's eating than the others (Lauren's not quite sure how the girl convinced them to give her another banana, she thinks Camila just snuck it out of the kitchen).

"Lauren, did you think of anything for what you do or don't want?" Ally asked, smiling softly at the older girl.

Lauren shook her head, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. She was more concerned about proving how she wasn't a baby (which didn't go so well).