Chapter 15

I'm back! And I will stay back. Haha.

So a few new things. I made an account with my friend. But don't mention ANYTHING about this account on that account. I like having this as a private account my friends don't know about. The account is called: BlondeTeam.

I made another account, by myself, but don't mention anything about this account on that account either. PLEASE. that account is called: -YouTubeObsessed-

Also, please go check out my other books, Let It Go and The Way You Are. LIG is just a ranting book, and if you are into YouTube and stuff, and TBNRfrags, go check out TWYA.

Last thing. On those other accounts, I may copy some the books I put on this account. Some books I'm ok with if my friends read...others, not so much. So don't tell me that someone copied my writing, unless it is not under one of those three names. Then you shall tell me. LOL.

Okay. That's all. Enjoy!

____________________________

|David|

Layla was shaking, and I could see the fear in her eyes. She was brave, but even the bravest warriors fear something. Layla looked at me, and I walked over to her, embracing her in a hug. She tensed as I held her, probably sensing the wariness in my body, not from her, but from what she had just told us. She was slowly moving her head from left to right, as if she didn't know what to do anymore.

"I won't let anything hurt you, God dammit." I whispered, making it only loud enough for Layla to hear, as the others were still in the room. After I kissed her on the cheek, I looked at all of them, as I was their Alpha, and nodded, as a sign that we could go back to what we had been doing before. They slowly began to leave, one by one.

"Darn it, David, I burned the bacon." Luke laughed, and Layla and I smirked. Luke could always bring some laughter into the room. I walked up to Luke, and lightly punched him in the shoulder. He looked at me, amusement in his eyes.

"We all know who's not cooking the rest of it! Maybe I should just take it all..." I used my speed to run into the kitchen, and I grabbed the bacon. Obviously, I would cook the rest, but why not tease Luke a little right now? He was buying it, because he chased after me, a hungry look in his eyes as he stared at the bacon.

Layla huffed from the other room, and glanced over to Morgan. "Men. Will never learn." Morgan snickered, and Layla sat on the barstool next to her. I leaped over the island, while Luke ran into it, but soon recovered, and was still trying to reach for the bacon. I began to laugh even harder, because it was bacon we were tossing around, and I threw it to Leo. Now, it was simply a game of 'werewolf ' in the middle.

Alexa burst into the room, Lilliana and Robert trailing not to far behind. We all stopped what we were doing to look at her, as she had an urgent fear wafting off of her. Beads of sweat were collecting around her forehead, and she looked to Layla and I, and then to outside. I walked up to her, and waited for her to get her breathing back to normal.

"Alpha." She began, and I nodded, " I was teaching my kids how to shift, and how to use their abilities. We were not very far from the house, maybe fifty feet into the woods. And I am assuming that your territory stretches on, yes?" Alexa asked, and I nodded again, waiting for her to finish what she had been saying.

"Humans. There were three humans in your territory, with guns. They aren't supernatural, just regular hunters, on your territory. They spotted us, and we had to run for our lives so that we wouldn't get killed. When we came within seeing distance of the house, they turned back, and probably went back to what they were doing." She finished, and I growled.