Charlie and the Wolf Pack {38}

Chapter Thirty-Eight

"So what do you to do?" I asked.

"I want to help her but how do we know we that she truly needs help? It could be a trap of some kind" Sirena said.

I totally agreed with that but what if it wasn't a trap and Megan really need help. This was not good at all.

"May I?" Rion asked Sirena, she nodded. "I believe we should go, send only the toughest and some magic users, also Zagan, he could be useful."

Oh that made sense. I bet if Angie asked Zagan would say yes.

"That sounds like a good idea, do we know where she is?" I asked.

"Yes this phone can trace almost any phone call" Rion said.

So after like five minutes of talking it was decided I was staying behind. I had mixed feelings about that on the one hand I was okay with not going but on the other I didn't want to be left out. Penny was going along with Angie, Zagan, Luke, and five other members of the royal guard.

As they set out to help Megan I went to the kitchen and set out to stuff my face. I sat at the table and set out so much food that it looked like a buffet. I sat there for thirty minutes and filled my wolf belly. Then when I was done I went upstairs curled up in bed and took my pretty ass to sleep.

I was back on the beach.

"Charlotte honey, how are you?" Grammy asked.

"I'm alright. So what's on the agenda?" I asked.

"Let's create fire" Gramps said.

That was easy. I thought about fire and a wall of it appeared in front of me. I smiled.

"Truly amazing, where did you learn that?" Bael asked.

"Oh I have so much to tell you guys, we should go sit down."

So the three of us sat in the sand and I told them everything that happened. They sat there silently and listened, when I was done they looked at each other and put on their thinking faces.

"Truly amazing" Morgan said at last. "You are a girl with untold powers."

"Huh?" I asked like a boob.

"Only someone truly powerful could get herself a demon, trust me I know" Morgan said with a smile.

"But I don't want a demon, I already have Nick" I said.

And you know what they did? They laughed. Laughed at me right in my face like I wasn't even there. And I didn't like the feeling of it.

"Oh 'fille' your not going to fall in love with him, we were just lucky" Morgan said when she was done with the little chuckle fest.

"That's good to know. Also how do I send him back?"

"You're not meant to send him back just yet" Bael said.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"It meant just what it sounds like, he is meant to be there with you until it is time for him to leave."

"Well that sounds like pure crap. What I need is answers and help, not some street corner physic crap ass fortune."

"Now young lady don't speak to us that way" Morgan said.

I stood there a little taken aback was my dead great-grandfather scolding me? Unbelievable. Bael laughed at the look on my face. I did feel kind of bad for snapping at them but right now I had other things on my mind.