•66• Chapter

Dedicated to:
@Dubu_cutie
Thank you so much for voting, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed my book and please keep voting!!

Eomma sighed dramatically. "As you know, your father and I are getting a divorce."

"I found out." I interjected and eomma rolled her eyes in frustration probably because I interrupted her.

"Fine, you found out. I know it was hard finding about the divorce this way and yes, I also know it was hard to leave everything behind and I never told you why we even moved here. I'm so grateful that you didn't ask me knowing I was having a hard time.

"Your father...he...um, you remember our fights, don't you?" She asked me a question in which I nodded. "Well, we kinda drifted apart so he eventually found interest in someone else and started to date her behind my back. I found out through a text on his phone one night after our fight. That was the day before we moved here."

"Are you serious?" I asked, tears in my eyes making my vision a big blur which I was a bit grateful for because if I saw my mother now, I swear I would be a crying mess.

"I'm sorry sweetheart that I didn't tell you, I really am. I should have told you all of it because you are old enough but I just couldn't. Please don't hate your father for it because he couldn't help it."

I sprung from the sofa in a quick motion and jumped on my mother to hug her. "Eomma, I'm so sorry. I should've asked you before leaving this late."

"It's alright dear, I just want you to talk to your father so you can hear his side." She said in my hair. A loud voice caused both of us to break our hug.

"See you two, I can make ice creams. Jungkook here says it's really yummy." Halmeoni came to view holding a cup of ice cream with Jungkook. "I like your boyfriend SeonMi."

"Halmeoni, he's-" I started.

"Thank you." Jungkook bowed before I could finish my sentence. Eomma gave me a 'what?' smile in which I replied with a sheepish smile. "I should really get going."

"Ah yes." Eomma whipped the corner of her eyes with the back of her index finger. "Thank you, Jungkook for taking care of SeonMi and bringing her back. Come again to visit."

"Ne." Jungkook bowed to both my eomma and halmeoni.

Halmeoni pinched his cute cheeks and said. "I'll bake some cookies next time." Jungkook smiled as he made way to the door. I stood up so I could thank him in private.

"I'll be back." I promised my concerned looking mother and grandmother. I opened the door for Jungkook and followed him out.

"You know I can go home by myself, right?" He said with his hand in his pocket with a loud sneeze at the end.

"I'll just drop you at the crossing." I said holding my arms together. "You really caught a cold and you ate ice cream, you could've said no."

"I didn't want to hurt halmeoni's feelings." He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes and we arrived at the crossing road.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Aren't you already asking one?" He teased with a smirk playing on his awfully pale face that made me worry about the fact that he might catch a fever tomorrow.

"Why did you not tell my halmeoni that we weren't dating?" I asked but he just couldn't stop sneezing at the moment so I ignored my question for a while.

"Ask your mom to make you a soup so you'll feel better." I told him and he nodded like a little kid.

"You're acting as if you're my gir-" he cut himself before he could finish.

"Your what?"

He shrugged but I pleaded with my eyes for him to answer me.
"I'll see you on Monday." He smiled as he walked backwards slowly to cross the empty crossing road.

"Answer my question. Wait, it's red light." I pointed out the light which was red. He just shrugged and kept walking backwards, his eyes on me. "Look in front, stupid!"

"Yeah, yeah. Go home before that old man comes back." He told me and I saw no point in stopping him anymore as he was almost close to the end. I nodded.

"Good night." I smiled and with that said, I turned on my heel and walked away until-

A loud thud sound came from behind. I slowly turned around to find out what it was-

"JUNGKOOK!"