Who Are You Talking To?

"(Y/N) look out!"

CRASH

"Mommy!"
-
-
"(Y/N) look out!"

CRASH

"Suga!"

-

"AHHHHHHHH"

I shot up from my bed. My throat was dry, and hurt so bad. My face was wet and I was screaming.

Someone burst through the door and ran straight to me, embracing me in a tight warm hug.

He carressed my hair, hushing me, telling me everything was ok when I knew it wasn't.

It was never going to be ok.

As I walked out, Suga stood by my side, not letting my shoulders go.

Walking past the others I noticed the same worried look they always tried to hide.

This routine has been going on for seven weeks in counting.

I would wake up screaming, Suga would come in and comfort me and the boys would hide worried faces.

We sat on the couch and Jin came out and tried to hand me a plate. I held my hand up.

"I'm not hungry."

He looked at Suga and back at me.

Suga took the plate and everyone closely watched us while doing their own thing.

He tried to hand me the fork.

"Here."

"I'm not hungry."

"I didn't ask."

"Neither did I."

I could tell he was staring at me, even while I stared at the coffee table.

He tried putting the plate in my hands but I gently pushed it away. He kept trying, determined to succeed.

I kept pushing it away.

"You need to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

He started to look a little ticked off. I was even more annoyed and mad.

"Just eat something-"

"I said I'm not hungry!"

I stood and roughly threw the plate, making it crash on the floor, breaking the plate into leaves and scattering the food.

Everyone looked over at us terrified and worried.

Suga bent down a little, rested his elbows on his knees, and his his face in his hands.

I stepped over the mess and made my way to my room. I slammed my door shut and leaned against it, sliding down and sitting to cover my face.

I cried.

I cried because I had a hard time remembering who Suga was before this life. I wanted to know why I saw omma die. Why appa was in the hospital and why this was happening to me.

I cried because I wanted to know who everyone was to me.

I cried because I wanted to know who I was.

I cried because I had enough.

I was done.

I wanted my life back.

"Such a shame. That was good food"

I shot my head up, hands to the side of my face, and I looked around my room.