Chapter Thirteen

Ryes POV

"Just look at you!" I growled into his ear. The white sheet he had so boldly left his hospital room in was now transparent.

"Do you enjoy having people look at you like this?"

Jason blushed and struggled against my grip.

After my secretary spilled a drink on Jason, I had to extract him from the conference room immediately before my associates got an eye full.

You could see everything from his nipples to the red thong that barely strapped in his dick.

The full length mirror allowed me to see all of Jason's facial expressions which slowly turned me on till I was hard as stone.

I rubbed my cock against Jason's ass and he shivered...

Jason's knees looked ready to give out so I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.

After the incident, I had taken Jason to my living quarters upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Stop...let go..." his whisper was tiny and hardly penetrated the air.

"Hmmm?" I asked as I began to suck on his neck leaving small hickeys. His mouth said no but his body said yes..

Jason looked almost defeated in my arms, but I could still see a defiant fire burning in his gaze.

Jason's POV

Fucking Rye Lynch was on my last possible nerve...

First I tell him no more sex, then here I am practically begging for it.

An exasperated moan left my lips and something deep in my belly clenched tightly. I tried to keep my moans sealed in my mouth; trapped, but it was getting harder with each passing moment.

"Ahhh, you taste so sweet..." His words crawled down into my ear and made my body surge with pleasure.

This isn't fair...

I wriggled myself again, trying to break free. It failed of course but it helped me clear my train of thought and a new idea hatched... I didn't know exactly how it'd turn out but it was worth a shot.

He's not going to win this one...

I turned around in his arms to face him looked up into his eyes innocently. I bite my lip and inhaled a shaky breath. Rye chuckled and I embraced the feeling of his laugh vibrating against my skin.

My lips kissed his neck and continued up, feeling his five o'clock shadow under each one. His hold on me tightened when I reached his lips and he pushed my back against the mirror as it deepened.

Eventually my make shift clothing were on the tile floor along with Ryes shirt. I lightly brushed my fingertips over a few of his more dominate scars on his barren chest. The linen had been replaced with bandages, two white patches covering two different areas of the chest.

Tracing Ryes smooth skin sparked something that was lodged deep in the ocean of my forgotten memories.

I welcomed the feeling of familiarity and crouched down in front of Rye, my hands fumbling with his belt buckle.

As soon as he was in my mouth I new my plan was going to work. My tongue swirled and sucked on the tip then I pushed him farther down my throat.

"God..." Rye whispered as I continued with my amazing skill. Ryes manhood was a thing of art... He was thick and warm in my mouth like honey. Rye grabbed my hair and forced himself deeper down my throat, fucking my face.

Between clenched teeth Rye whispered, "I'm going to cum..." he warned.

He unleashed himself into my mouth and I gulped it, loving the taste as it ran down my throat and chin.

I smile at him then wipe my face off with the back of my hand. "Better?" I asked.

Ryes POV

How old does Jason think I am? but then again it's my fault he doesn't remember having sex all over my house for hours.

"You think your done?" I chuckle, "that was only the beginning of it."

Jason's face falls a bit and darkens as he realizes his plan failed...