Prologue

Min Yoongi 민윤기

"Finally, I'm at my dream entertainment company and now it's not impossible to be successful as a rapper, 2013 shall be my year," I sighed as I dragged my suitcase into the dorm I was going to live in until I retire. I analyzed the room, searching for all the smallest details until I find something that triggers my perfectionism. I glanced at the wall and squinted my eye, walking closer to the concrete. There, a tiny bump where the wall rose up. While exhaling loudly, I pushed the bubble as it neatly stuck to the wall.

I sighed in relief that the bubble didn't form another bubble nor did it pop into a mess. I walked to my twin sized bed, laying on the small bed, and facing the bed that was directly in front of it, assuming that it would be for my late roommate. I rested my hands on my neck, inhaling and exhaling slowly. The dorm was small, covered in dust and seemed poorly built. It was filled with lots of things that would get me angry and triggered due to its unevenness.

"I guess this is the best things will get while I'm here. A fresh start in a small company as a nobody," I mumbled, as I closed my eyes. It was silent, one of the most beautiful things in the world. People don't appreciate silence and I always encourage people to sit in silence for hours so they can find the real beauty behind it. Everyone is constantly speaking and is making noise that it's hard to find a time to be alone and quiet with just yourself and your thoughts.

"OHHHHHHH, IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M PARK JIMIN, AGE TWENTY-TWO! I HOPE WE'LL BE GREAT FRIENDS, BUT FIRST LET ME PUT THIS HEAVY LOAD DOWN!" a boy with pink hair screamed, bursting into the room as he dumped all of his things out on the floor. First impressions were important, and my first intuition of this man wasn't so pleasant. I looked at his attire, from his messy hair to his crooked tie, I could tell we weren't going to get along.

"Pleasure to meet you, Park Jimin," I greeted, stuck out my right hand for a handshake. The latter smiled happily and held out his left hand, causing me to question his sanity.

How the hell am I supposed to shake his hand now?! I need a new roommate! This guy is pissing me off!

"Oops! Wrong hand, here take this one!" Jimin bubbled, switched his hand and then grabbed my hand, violently shaking it.

"What did I do to get such a roommate?" I mumbled under my breath, but sadly, Jimin heard me and took it the wrong way.

"Awh! You're so sweet! You're the first one to be happy to have me as a roommate! I'm happy to have you as one too!" Jimin giggled, plopped on his bed with a big goofy grin.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" I screamed, pulling my hair in frustration. Kill me now.