01

Min Yoongi 민윤기

Eyes scanning corner to corner, taking in deep breaths to calm my nerves. I let out a deep inhale and a loud exhale. I was about to lose my cool. In the twenty-four years that I've lived, I've never met anyone who can easily make me irritated.

"UGHHH! Out of all the people, why do I have to share a room with, Park Jimin?! I'm going to kill myself!" I groaned in frustration, tempting to clean out his closet to organize it. My eyes darted to his messy bed to the floor in his area, making me more annoyed than ever.

"Oh my god, Jimin is too disheveled for my liking, I can't do this!" my hands unconsciously went to my hair and gave it tugs.

"Yoongi Hyung! Guess what! Guess what!" Jimin screamed, bursting into my room... correction, our room. I looked at his attire, seeing his pink T-shirt was again, messy. His jeans which hung loosely around his waist that needed to be pulled up. I had to sit on my hands before I started to go and fix his apparel.

"What do you want from me? You ruined my peace and quiet! It was so tranquil until you showed up!" I screamed, glaring at the pink haired male.

"Well! I was thinking we could remove that line so we could have more space!" Jimin exclaimed, pointing to the piece of black tape that extended across the carpeted floor that separated our sides.

"Are you an imbecile? It separates your paraphernalia and my possessions!" I yelled, getting annoyed by the latter's presence. He tried to cross the line, but thanks to the piles of clothing on the floor, he tripped and fell on me. Note sarcasm.

"What the hell?! Get off of me, your skin is contaminating mine!" I shouted, pushing him off me and brushing myself with my fingers. My push caused him to fall on his bed, back onto the bed.

"My room isn't that dirty... okay, fine, it is, but please please PLEASE?" Jimin pouted, showing off his little puppy eyes that almost everyone would fall for, except me... most of the time.

"No," I grumbled. My perfectionist attitude has always made me deny whatever Jimin tells me to do. "How many times do I have to tell you, we are not taking away the line that divides us? You're always asking and it's causing me to be irrational," I told him with coldness laced in my voice.

"But, but..." Jimin whimpered, eyes kinda watering, and his lips were also quivered and drooped. I was always good at reading expressions and it wasn't hard to read him either. I was sure he was hurt. My eyes softened at the sight in front of me as I inhale hard.

"Fine, I have no time to deal with you," I exhaled, Jimin's eyes lightened up in euphoria. His eyes shaped into tiny crescent moons as happiness literally emitted from him.

"Thank you, Hyung! You're the best!!" Jimin thanked, about to give me a hug before I pushed him back and glared at him.

"Do. Not. Make. Skin. Contact. With. Me," I muttered, my sentence in little clips. Jimin hastily nodded and dropped to the floor, peeling off the tape. The sizzling sound of tape being peeled off made me cringe while he soon got rid of it.

"There, Hyung!" Jimin giggled, holding up the piece of tape that had a nautilus shell type of shape. I let out a small sigh, looking at the piece of tape that had always bisected us. I took the small piece of tape from his hand and threw it in the bin where past pieces of tape had been thrown. We would always remove the tape from the floor, but I would replace it without him knowing. Sometimes he notices the piece of tape missing and he would start to beg if we could remove it.

I heard a tiny knock on the door as I opened it slowly, seeing the youngest member eyes boring at me with innocence. His plain white T-Shirt was worn neatly with no visible wrinkles, his black legging was tightly around his legs.

Why can't Jungkook be my roommate? I bet he's ten times more careful about his reputation.

"JUNGKOOKIE!" Jimin screamed and hugged the younger, almost knocking the twenty-year-old. I felt a small ache in my heart area which caused me to reach up to my heart and press on it.

"Idiosyncratic," I mumbled under my breath, looking up at the two hugging each other as if it has been ten years since they have seen each other. I scoff at the sight, walk to my bed, and laid on the fresh sheets. I started to count in my head and wait to see how long it takes before Jungkook leaves the room.

One... Two... Three....

Jimin's laugh echoed around the room. I looked up and shot a dirty glare at the youngest. If anyone has to make Jimin laugh, it should be ME.

"What do you want in the first place, Jeongguk?" I asked him, making the "G" sound harsher than how he liked it to be.

"It is Jungkook with a K, not a G!" Jungkook whined, crossing his arms and pouting. After his small moment, there was a silence that had trailed off after his whining. Jimin then chuckled quietly which soon turned into an ear piercing laugh.

"Okay, but seriously. What do you need?" I questioned, the second time. Jungkook shrugs and taps his chin, signaling that he was thinking.

"Oh yeah! Our manager called us to go to his room, he wants to discuss something with our group," Jungkook announced. By this time, Jimin had already left his side and stood next to me.

"Okay, let's go, shall we?" I asked as professionally as possible, straightening my white button up shirt the best I can with hands.

"Yeah let's go and have some fun!" Jimin cheered, sticking out his hand anticipating that I would grab it. Instead of holding his hand I 'tched' and walked with Jungkook to the office we were supposed to be at. One thing that caught my eye was the look of disappointment on Jimin's face...