04

Park Jimin 박지민

    "I hate him!" I screamed out loud to no one in particular. The strangers around me stared at me as I smiled at them with embarrassment, mouthing a small sorry. I continue to walk across the boardwalk. Our hotel was connected to the boardwalk where there was a beach with it. I stared out across the ocean, the moon's low lit glow reflecting the beautiful ocean waves. I smile and took in a deep breath of fresh air which immediately calmed me down.

    I have always had a love for the ocean and water in general, but the scariest thing is, is that if I were able to see spirits, all I'd see are ghosts around the whole Ocean due to some certain reasons. I gave a smile out of pity to all the people who have died in the Ocean and was glad I wasn't able to see spirits. I continued to walk across the wooden planks, the sound of waves crashing in sync with my every step. I want to get as far away as I can from the lobby, where I got hurt, mentally and physically.

    I took off my shoes getting ready to walk to where the sand touched the waters, placing it besides a rock that's shape was easy to remember. I sat down far enough from where the water might touch me. I soon heard footsteps nearing as I didn't really care about. No one is going to ruin my peaceful moment that was filled with silence. The unknown figure sat next to me, inhaling and exhaling slowly and lied back, arms behind his neck.

    "It's beautiful isn't it?" the boy asked which was replied with silence. I could easily tell it was my favorite hyung due to this deep and raspy voice. I ignored the latter's presence and continued to stare out at the ocean waves that was plashing against the shore.

"Please talk to me Jiminie, I miss you," Yoongi hyung whispered, brushing my pink hair behind my ear. I let out a laugh that was laced with sadness.

"I've never heard you call me that nickname before even though I told you to, many times," I told the boy who has always ignored my smallest wishes and had always been the professional type.

"I'm sorry, I'll start calling you whatever you want me to... just... Please don't ignore me. I know I'm an idiot for everything, I didn't know it would hurt you this much-" Yoongi was cut off due to my sudden outburst of tears.

"Of course you wouldn't know! You have never been told that you were doing something wrong since you're so perfect and all! To be honest, I bet all you care about is yourself and your image. Not even about me or your freaking friends!" I screamed out loud, tears spewing out of my eyes and blurring my vision. It wasn't like my vision was good before I started crying either.

"No no! I don't, I promise I don't!-"

"Then prove it," I whispered, tears coming out in big clumps, causing my eyes to puff up and my pouty lips to appear.

"I will, I promise. Just I don't know how to-"

"Just shut up," I mumbled, not wanting to hear another word from the older male.

"I'll think about something okay? Please wait for me to come up with something. In the meantime, please go back to the hotel. It is getting chilly and our manager doesn't want you to be sick... I mean not our manager, I don't want you to get sick," Yoongi corrected himself and draped his jacket over me. I nodded and stood up, walking towards the hotel twice the speed Yoongi was walking. I put on my shoes quickly before running away, not wanting to be near the boy any longer.

"I messed up again..." I heard Yoongi whisper to himself before I shut the door in his face and left him alone. Just him and his thoughts.