02

Min Yoongi 민윤기

"Oh, good evening Yoongi Hyung," I heard as soon as I got into the room from my younger friends. Everyone else who was older than me just gave me a simple greeting which I nodded to them, showing that I acknowledge their existence. The room was filled with post-its of ideas and many bulletin boards of tasks to complete. Your typical office.

"Good evening to you too, Jin and PD Nim Hyung," I greeted, sitting in an empty chair beside Jimin and Jin, having my hands folding above one another.

"Okay everyone, so you must be wondering why I have called you down to the office correct?" our manager started. It was silent for a moment because our members thought he was going to continue, but that wasn't the case. I looked over to Jimin who was sitting there awkwardly and let out a stammered reply.

"Oh- Uh... were you waiting for a reply? If so then, y-yeah!" Jimin stuttered, letting out a small smile.

"Yeah! Get excited guys, it's BTS. Bring The Spirit!" our manager chirped which led to a massive herd of groans.

"Sorry, sir. I think you mean that the real meaning of our name is Bangtan Sonyeondan? B is for Bang, T is for tan, and S is for Sonyeondan. Right?" I asked, confused if our manager had changed our name without telling us.

"It was just to get you guys energetic with my pun... wait... is that counted as a pun?" our manager questions. "I don't get your generation. Man, I'm getting old," he continued.

"I don't get my generation either, but I'll count it as a pun if it helps you sleep at night," Jungkook shaded bluntly which had a chorus of 'OHHHH' s from his best friend, Taehyung. Do you want to know what's worse? Taehyung is even worse than Jimin when it comes to neatness levels.

"Jungkook, you know what's funny? It's that you don't even notice that you just shaded our manager," Taehyung chuckled, patting the younger on the shoulder. Jungkook eyes instantly widened as he hurried to answer.

"I'm so sorry PD Nim!! Please don't kick me out, this is my dream!" Jungkook screamed, bursting into tears. He sobbed loudly as Jin was quick to act to the youngest as he got up and went over to the maknae. I swear Jin is literally a mom in a man's body.

"Shh, Kookie. Everything will be alright," Jin soothed, already having Jungkook in his lap and rocking the small baby. Our manager just stared at Jungkook crying, having an apologetic smile while Jin glared at the latter.

"Okay so, Jungkook, I won't fire you because you're super great okay?" PD Nim reassured which got a response to a loud wail from Jungkook. PD Nim lets out a sigh and hangs his head low.

"Okay, can we get to the real reason why we're here now?" I asked, checking my watch to see that twenty minutes have passed since I came to the office and we haven't gotten the reason why we were in there.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot why I called you here. The real reason why I called you guys down here is that you're going on... TOUR!" our manager shouted, throwing up his hands. Jungkook quickly stopped crying and jumped out of Jin's lap, almost kicking the poor guy and starts screaming.

"I'M SO HAPPY!! WE CAN FINALLY SEE OUR BEAUTIFUL FANS AGAIN!" Jungkook screamed, forming a circle with Jimin and Taehyung and starts jumping with them. I stare at the trio, weirded out the fact that they were all in their early twenties and are still doing such childish actions. I don't think I have done such thing since I was about six years old.

"CAN I JOIN?" Hoseok beamed, standing up. He was also a childish member who was always beaming with sunshine. He had gotten his nickname "J-Hope" for that reason. He was always positive and always tries his best to make everyone happy. The weirdest thing is, is that he's one year younger than me and is older than the group leader.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN!" Jimin screamed, breaking his hand from Taehyung and allowing Hoseok to get in between them. They started to scream as they jumped with joy, spinning in many circles.

"Okay guys, calm down," our leader, Namjoon commanded. They immediately settled down and went back to their seats, having a poker face on while they waited for what's next to come. Namjoon has always been the type of person who wouldn't fool around and is strict, pretty much fit for a leader.

"Well, I guess that's all for this discussion. You are now dismissed and may go back to the dorms," Manager Hyung assisted as we all stood up in sync, bowing, then exiting his office quietly and at a quick pace.