Chapter Two

Day by day, everything seems perfect to Siara's life. She was sure lucky to have such a caring boyfriend in her life now. He never once not took care of her. With her being pregnant, Jonathan turned into more possesive and protective man. His eyes and mind always on her. Even he sacrifes his job, done it at home if he wish just so he could kept an eye on his preggo girlfriend.

Siara couldn't believe herself to saw the man before her was being hurt in the past. His failed marriage was a proof he couldn't believe in love at first after his ex-wife affair. To know he was such a compassionate man, Siara couldn't understand why his ex-wife, Anna, had to cheated on him. Jonathan literally had everything, wealth, popularity, good character. He could provide everything what every woman need, even in bed.

But she pushed away all that curious thought about Anna. Siara felt relieved now, and lucky as well. She had Jonathan, the best man she ever had.

She looked into his sleeping form beside her. Disheveled hair, lips parted, softened feature of his face. Jonathan was slept like a baby. So calm and content. Even though he's going forty in his age, the man was still fit. Siara rake her finger into his hair, then moved to stroke his cheek to his subtle jaw. Jonathan was stirred a bit in his slept, made Siara pulled away her finger. She doesn't wanted to woke him just yet. When she confirmed he was still asleep, Siara continued her trace to his neck and collarbone.

Siara couldn't longer resist the urge to kissed her boyfriend naked chest. She moved to straddle his hips slowly, still not wanting to woke him up. She began to made open mouthed kisses softly to his hard chest, down to his six pack stomach and finished just above the waistband of his silk black boxer.

She heard his soft groans, a proof that he woke up by her bold move. Siara darted her eyes to looked up while still resting her head on Jonathan's stomach. She caught Jonathan's jade eyes bore into her, smiling in the process. Even in such distance, she could saw his eyes twinkle with lust and also love. She smile seductively to him.

"Good morning honey." She greeted.

"Yes, definitely a good morning." He greeted back playfuly, "I could get used to this. Wake up with you in there, on that position."

She laughed softly, "Oh, I'm just done actually with it."

Jonathan arched his eyebrow, "And leaving little Jonathan like that?"

Her eyes moved to below Jonathan's stomach. She saw his shaft was semi-hard now. Siara wanted to laughed but she hide it, pressed her lips into thin line. Then she looked back to him.

"What should we do with it?" Jonathan asked, "We can't just leave it like that while I'm going to work, can we?"

Siara bit her lip before asnwered, "Well, I can do something with it."

"Could you show it to me, my goddess?"

Siara wasted no time to answered his question. She began to bite the waistband of his boxer and pulled it away with her teeth until his shaft could be seen, stood glory and proud.

"Fuck my goddess," Jonathan groaned, "It was the sexiest thing you ever did. You already made me hard."

One thing that made Siara more aroused without Jonathan did anything was his dirty mouth talking to her. She never once told him she was like it but it looks like Jonathan knew how to turn her on. She looked again to his thick and big shaft. Siara began to licked softly into his tip. Jonathan hissed by the impact.

She started to swallowed his cock, inch by inch until halfway of it. She heard him moaned and groaned in satisfaction. Then she plopped it out from her mouth with hurry. Jonathan's eyes snapped open. His gaze came to his girlfriend when he saw she dipped her head lower, ass up to steady her body and belly bump.

Jonathan swore repeatedly under his breath as he felt his sack being licked and sucked by Siara's tongue while her tiny hand played his huge cock. It was pure bliss. His goddess has turned into a sexy vixen.

"Stop... Teasing... Me...." He said between his ragged breath. But Siara pay no attention to his plead. She love to teased him.

Jonathan growled in need. His hand cupped her head, pulling her away from his balls. His eyes glared to her.

"You really are a bad woman Siara." He warned her, "You do know bad woman get punishment right?"

Siara only grinned wickedly to him. Jonathan knows what she meant.

"Do it properly and I might reward you." Jonathan ordered.

Without being said twice, Siara began to swallowed again Jonathan's cock to her mouth. Inch by inch, slowly, she took him all. She gagged when the tip of shaft met with the back of her throat. Jonathan groaned loudly. He couldn't believe her little mouth could accommodate him, all of him. She began to sucked him, back and forth. Her saliva coating him. Sometimes she moaned around it, made Jonathan's cock twitched in appreciation. He enjoyed this too much with eyes closed. As he opened it again, he saw her. One of her hand on his sack of balls and another one playing on her own core. That and her eyes dilated with lust and hunger to him.

Fuck, that's so sexy.

Jonathan knows pregnant woman had a bigger hormones about sex than her regularly. And this was why he love it very much and doesn't wanted went to office while all Siara could think was sex with him. He literally enjoyed this much. His climax began to build all in his senses. His hips was up to met with her mouth. Just a little bit more until he was done for. Siara no longer bobbed her head. She just opened her mouth more wider as Jonathan fucking her mouth. 

"Yes...! Yes take it all baby." He muttered, "Take all of my cock into little hot mouth of yours."

Siara could only moaned. And that was sent him to the edge.

"Fuck!" He swore while hot seed from his shaft squirted to Siara's mouth, "Fuck! Fuck!"

As Jonathan came down from his high, Siara plopped out from his cock. She swallowed all his cum then licked her lips, cleaned all the remain juice on it. If only Jonathan wasn't spent, he surely might take her now. She moved to his side, rubbed his sweating chest. This act calm down his breath slowly. Jonathan tilted his head to her side then kissed the top of her head. She hummed in appreciation and closed her eyes. 

"Now," His voice was low and deep, "To return the favor."

She opened her eyes, surprised. "What do you-"

In swift move, he hovered her but still carefully his lower body moved away from her belly. He kissed her passionately. The kiss that made her toes curling on the bed sheet. He was such a good kisser. As the kiss began into heated kisses, he broke away. She whimpered and began to protested, before suddenly she moaned loudly because Jonathan just invaded her dripping wet core with his tongue. Her hands moved to rake his hair. Gripping and tugging it lightly because of the pleasure she felt.

She moaned again, "Oh God... More, give me more."

Siara heard Jonathan hummed then chuckled, "As the lady say."

Jonathan darted his tongue, and fucking her pussy faster. She cried in pleasure. It was the heavenly pleasure. Her hips began to buck as she fucking his face. Her climax was just around the corner, waiting.

"Jonathan... Oh God! I'm gonna... I'm gonna cumming."

He replied nothing but one of his finger found her clit and began to rubbed it furiously. That and Siara's climax hit her hard. It was too much friction, too much pleasure. She couldn't hold back again as much as she wanted to enjoyed it more. She shrieked and scream his Jonathan repeatedly as spams of her juice came one by one. He lapped her, cleaned all of her juice that was came out from her core. 

He rose his head, smirking to her and said, "That's your reward my goddess"

-----------------------------------------------------

Whew, finally I'm not cliffhanger about this one. And don't forget to vote and comment guys.

Thank you and Happy New Year 2018!