Chapter 1⃣9⃣

📖

Jungkook POV

HER??

who do I see y/n as?

The thought keeps going through my head.The whole day all I think about is HER HER HER.

How do I get her out of my head.? Well I dont want to get her out of my head.

What am I even doing..

"Boss ... Boss??..."

I hear min call as I looked around me and realize everyone was staring at me.

"Are you okay ?? ..."chairman Jung asked.

"Yes ...nothing to worry about "

I guess I was thinking out loud again this time.

***********

"Are you sure your ok?"

Chairman Jung asked me as I stared into y/n's office.I had been standing there for a while now and he just bought me back to reality by asking that.

I  nodded.

Well chairman jung was like a father to me.I would always confide in him everytime.He was always there for me each time I needed a father figure.

"You've been absent minded for days now..." He said as I smiled a little.

"Nothing I cant handle chairman Jung"I said to him.

There's a new girl I saw in this office and since then she came I realized you have changed.

"What do you mean??"I asked him with all curiosity.

He smiled looking at me.

"I can tell you like her."he said

I laughed when he said so, cause it felt so unbelievable to me.

"I could even say you love her"he said again.

I almost tripped where I stood..Me?? Love?? Umm that's not in my vocabulary.I don't love.I eat bitches for breakfast.

"no way I dont love her...no ande of course not ... No no no"

I said defensively.

He just smiled soflty.

"Now that your being so defensive it seems am right"he patted my shoulder saying that.

"Just don't screw it up with her ok.."

"But.."

He went off before I could say anything more to defend myself.

Then he turned back and said.

"Remember to focus cause the project is at hand and the president won't take it lightly this time"

He said so then turned and left.

I was in a little bit of a good mood but he spoiled my mood by saying that.

The president? Well I hated him and didnt want anything to do with him anymore.

"But just where is she??..."

My head flashed back to the contract and I realized today is Monday and she doesn't come to work on Monday.

Aiiishhhh what is wrong with me?

I had never waited for her like this.Actually this had been the longest weekend ever as I couldn't wait to see her.

But alas today is Monday not Tuesday.

Just what is she doing with that guy?.

Y/n POV
Josh was now back on scene.Back in my life.I had waited for him for so long but he came only now.