Chapter 5: the encounter

If there were no night, we would not appreciate the day, nor could we see the stars and the vastness of the heavens. We must partake of the bitter with the sweet. There is a divine purpose in the adversities we encounter every day. They prepare, they purge, they purify, and thus they bless.
James E. Faust

*Legion finally  returned  to earth and Seen  It Was  A Horrible  mess as  you  could smell  The Death Clear as Day *

*Jikko was seen driving to a army base as he busted through the gates shooting up any civilians in his weight as all of them were standing in his way and he didn't care who he had to kill just to get a fresh meal and a good time*

Legion  : *She Heard Gunshots  and she Turned  into  her Human Self and layed  low as she seen people  run past her *

*Jikko walked into the general Seth's compound after getting out of his car and blocking the door. Jikko pinned him to his and had a axe to his neck.*

"I'm only going to tell you this once so listen close and listen good, where is General Ryan and if you answer correctly you might be able to keep your fingers and other things... Tick tock tick tock."

General Seth pissed his pants and begged for his life " please I'll do anything please just don't kill me as I have a family and kids."

Jikko: I'm sorry I have none of those so I really could give a rat's ass about your wife and kids because if they were here I would watch as your kids carve you like a Piata at a Mexican concert and then have my way with your wife ugly or not and then let you see how crazy I can be when I feel like using the word carnivore heavily.

Legion : *Heard deoushi and looked around the corner as Jikko axed*

*General Seth finally started singing like a canary when my axe was close to his neck* "General Ryan is North of here as he is staying at the compound in Newport. But trust me you won't be able to make it because everyone is looking for you and they're just dying to get that reward money that is on your head."

Jikko: thank you for the explanation.

General Seth: can I please go now? Please!

Jikko: in a moment because just for precaution I need to take something from you just so that you understand that if you betray me I have the right to eat you and I don't mean literally... I mean that as I will make you look like a hamburger helper beef stroganoff....hmmmm...I think your arm will do quite nicely. Monster Mouth! DINNER TIME!!!!

Monster mouth: TIME TO EAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jikko's monster mouth appeared and started biting off the arm of the general without Mercy as everyone outside of the base could hear his screams.*

Legion: *legion watch Him Eat the  Soldier in amazement*

*Jikko got into his car and drove off dropping sticky bombs all over the base and as he left the base he pulled the trigger blowing up all of the bombs at the exact same time.*

Legion:  *she  teleport the back Seat Of  jikko's Car *  Sooooo that was Pretty  cool.

*Jikko stop the car and looked at Legion.* Why does everybody have to teleport into my car or in front of it or on top of it? Like God dammit!

Legion : * Legion shrugs her shoulders*  how am I supposed to know?¿?¿

Jikko: first of all who are you, second off why you in my car, 3rd off why are you even in my presence?.. By the look of it you could get any man of the week even if they were sending you off with pennies.