Chapter 10: It's a great day to finally die

*Jikko woke up in a dream location where he could walk for hours but it wouldn't make much difference as there was nothing there and he started getting frustrated.... But as he sat down to think about where he was before everything had happened...... Before he was turned into the monster that he is today and before he could ever use these abilities from each one of his friends.....*

*As he sat there he started to see a version of him as it was walking, Jikko was curious so you decided to follow it but as he followed it he started to see the truth.... Everything that he had before was nothing more than a fantasy......
When he was a child he was severely treated like trash which was true but the only times he truly showed his true colors was when he wasn't around his mother.....He nearly killed someone just because of the fact that his mom had a reputation...... So Jikko ended up being sent to Area 52 and his mother sent him off so he could be used as a test subject but the only problem is was the fact that he was hard to kill according to his charts.*

Jikko: I get it all now........ I was going to be used as a weapon in the first place so I'm guessing how was going to be used that weapon in the first place, guessing at it's nearing the end of the line for me ...... Isn't that right...

*Jikko turned around to see....*

Jikko: isn't that right Papa Legba?

*Papa Looked serious as the two stared down at each other. Meanwhile, Phoenix and Smitty was heading for their base with other monsters plus people that want to stand up against this new Regine that the government has created to wipe out monsters and people that go against him plus people that want to stand up against this new Racine that the government has created to wipe out monsters and people that go against him....... The sad part about it was the fact that Phoenix got there and so did Smitty but when they open the door since nobody was answering...... The whole place was compromised has somewhere taking to Area 51 and others were killed.....*

*Phoenix try to stay calm shaking his head feeling as if this is just a bad dream but what made it worse was the fact that he found his son stuffed animal covered in blood as that made him Furious as Smitty try to come down.*

Smitty: Phoenix you gotta-

Phoenix: come down!? How can I calm down when my family has been taken away by the enemy and we lack an army how can I come down when my family has been taking away by the enemy, we lack an army! We need to finish this after running out of time!!!