The Perfectionists and the Messers (Cast & Teaser)

Thanks for the amazing response you all have given to this story...

So, let's not waste the time....

Here we go.....

The super cool casts of this story....

Who is who???

So are you all ready to see who are they???

So, here are the four main characters of this story

So, here are the four main characters of this story... Two doctors and Two nurses....

Who is the Mr. Perfect and who is the Messy Queen????

What are the other two persons going to do in this story???

When one pair is as that of the title, why not the other pair in reversal...

Crazy like your crazy buddy right...

Confused...

Don't worry...

The cast will clear you up everything...

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Introducing:

Pragya Arora:

A carefree, jovial and fun loving girl

A carefree, jovial and fun loving girl... She never cares about anything in her life... For her, each and every moment of her life is way too precious...
Pragya is a person who want to live every moment of her life, as much happy as she can....

Being graduated as a nurse, Pragya is the odd one out to be called as a nurse... She studied nursing for some wierd reasons and to be frank, she did it just to fulfill a freaking challenge made to her cousin...

But Pragya is not in a mentality to work as a nurse and she is not at all interested to practice that too... She is not a person to do her job perfectly and nursing is not her cup of tea, at all...

Pragya knows very well how bad she is when handling the patients... Pragya can't put an injection too properly as she fakely believes that she will hurt the sick persons for sure...