Epilogue- I'm fully messed up... Will you clear it off??? (Part 1)

Hola peeps..

So, finally....

I'm here with the epilogue of this story...

You guys are really so funny... All are number one, big dramabeez...  Noooo... No violence... You all know your crazy buddy Mahii na...

Your crazy girl likes lots of twists and turns, enjoys to give spicy situations, cliff hangers, suspenses and thrilling moments... Hey na... 😋😋😋😋

What I used to say always.... Haan correct...

Expect the Unexpected from your Crazy Buddy Mahii...

Good... Now the matter is....

😂😂😂😂😂....

Go ahead and read....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I'm a big mess and that's the last thing you need right now... But remember, this messy loves you endlessly...

I can't even explain, how I feel now... My feelings are so messed up and I don't even understand them...

My mind wanders like an uncontrollable kite, when I get lost in your thoughts....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Dr. Abhishekh is holding the grills of the hospital window as tightly as he can, to control his anger, frustration, helplessness, miseries and sorrows... However hard he tries, he couldn’t control his tears and the pain in his heart is clearly visible in his face...

He doesn’t understand why he is reacting like this and he feels really sorry for his poor state... After all he only can console him, as he is the sole reason behind the biggest pain he is getting now, because of the blunder he has committed unknowingly...

He knows pretty well that what he is doing is completely wrong and he shouldn’t think of Pragya at all.. However hard he tries too, the mischievous behaviours of the messy queen is haunting him like anything, which makes him to forget his love too ...

Abhi wipes his face quickly, takes deep breaths, to control himself.. But poor soul is in a worst state and his eyes are betraying him too much.... His whole self is mocking at him for his stupid behaviour and he is broken beyond repair....

He feels ashamed of his doings and he fists his hand tightly and bangs on the wall hardly... He scolds himself badly, for trying to break kulfi's trust on him... He couldn't understand, how he thought of betraying his kulfi, whom he loved all these years....

 He couldn't understand, how he thought of betraying his kulfi, whom he loved all these years

He slumps his body on the near by couch and pulls his mobile from the pocket.. He opens the mobile, swipes the galary on his phone  and look at his kulfi’s smiling face.. He traces her face with a tear in his face and kisses it with full of love..