Collected

I loved to collect antiques. The only times I feel happy is when I purchase a century old vase or telephone at the antique shop. Although my colleagues say that it's a waste of time, it hasn't stopped me from spending my money on things from the past century.

I found a very interesting vase at the antique shop last week. It was completely black and looked like it was from some other planet. Of course, I decided to take something like that home. Strangely, the owner of the shop sold it to me at half price. It was as if he was glad to get rid of it.

And it was no mystery.

Ever since I brought that thing home, I had that strange feeling that someone or something was watching me. And I knew that it had something to do with the vase.

I couldn't get rid of it. Pure instinct was telling me to do it the first chance I get, but I've never listened to my heart.

Now I wished I had.

Then in my dream, she warned me. She came out of the vase.

'Finally, someone can take my place!' she said, cackling madly and staring at me. 

Please, you can still help me. Go to your local river, borrow a fisherman's net and cast it into the river.

Do you feel it getting heavier and heavier?

Go on, reel in your catch. 

Is there a black vase in your net?

Thanks very much, dear reader. It'll take ages for you to find someone else to take your place in that prison.