-Chapter Four-

Seth

I skim over the paperwork, reading through the information my mate wrote down. For once, I appreciate the menial task, it gives me a chance to learn more about her.

The only thing really required for new members is to fill out a sheet that gave their name, former pack name, parents name and species if they aren't both werewolves, and previous rank. It seems a little tedious and unnecessary, but considering how many rouge criminals have snuck their way into packs by giving a fake name, or the name of a dead werewolf, it's become mandatory.

Katrina Barsotti
Age: 22
She-wolf

Former Pack: Blue Mountain

Former Rank: Warrior

Father: Leo Barsotti
Species:Werewolf

Mother: Maria Urbina Barsotti
Species: Human

My eyes jump back to her fathers name, sounding extremely familiar for some reason. I know I've heard it before, but where?

I tap my pen against the desk rhythmically, not stopping even when someone knocks on the door.

"Enter."

I glance up to see Tyron walk in, and quickly return to the paper in front of me.

"So, how much dirt are they hiding?" He asks, a curious note to his tone.

"Nothing that I can tell. The only real thing is that they aren't biological sisters, which was pretty obvious."

"Sure are protective of each other though." He grumbles under his breath, and I can't help but laugh a bit at his irritation.

"What ticks you off more Tyron? The fact that Adrienne called you stupid, or the fact that my mate kicked your butt?"

He growls, and I take that as a 'both'. I look at the name Barsotti one more time before turning to my Beta.

"Does the name Barsotti ring any bells for you?"

His head snaps up, surprising me that it didn't snap off.

"Barsotti? As in, Leo Barsotti?"

I nod, and he stares at me wide eyed.

"You don't remember him?! Dude, he was a legend! He was Blue Mountains Gamma!"

It finally clicks, the story of how Blue Mountains Gamma wolf went down in a blaze of glory the day a large pack of rouges attacked the territory. He died in a vicious fight to the death with the rouge alpha, saving countless lives with his sacrifice.

"His mate was human and died in a car accident, his only known surviving family was his child, but no one knows who or where they are."

I push the paper towards him, still a bit shocked.

"We just found them."

He glances at the paper and his eyes nearly pop out of their sockets.

"You mean, your mate is the child of Gamma Leo?"