Chapter Three✔

Junie's POV

I see Yoongi sitting with Taehyung and his friends. Nope. Gotta blast! (sorry, had to😂).

I look away quickly and decide to sit in the corner so Yoongi wouldn't see me by myself. (Why is sitting in the corner alone so relatable...)

I finally get to the far corner to sit away from Yoongi and his 'new friends'.

Yoongi's POV

I sit in my class, waiting for the bell to ring as a kind looking boy came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin! What is your name?" He says energetically.

"My name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you." I say as I put my hand out for him to shake.

He immediately takes it and smiles at me.

"I'm guessing you don't have anyone to sit with at lunch. Do you want to sit with me and my dongsaengs?" He asks. (I hate typing romanizations but ya know what...)

What about Junyoung, though? I guess she could sit with us too.

"Well, I was planning on sitting with my sister..."

"Oh. Your sister can sit with us if she wants." He says happily. This kid is way too happy all the time. Not that I don't like him, it's just he's very... Energetic.

"Oh, great! Then, yeah, I'll sit with you guys."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnggg

That's lunch.

"Hey, come on!" Jin comes up and grabs my wrist, dragging me to the cafeteria.

When we arrive at the table, I am met with 5 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Hyung, who is that?" A boy with light brown hair and a box smile asks Jin.

"Oh, my name is Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you guys." I say, bowing to them.

"Nice to meet yo- wait... Min Yoongi... Like... Min Junyoung's older brother?" The boy asks. How does he know my Junie?

"Yeah... How do you know my sister?" I ask.

Who is this kid, and why does he know Junie.

"Oh. It's a long story. I'll tell you after we all introduce ourselves. I'm Kim Taehyung." He says.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. I'm kinda the leader of our little group." A boy with dimples says.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook! I'm the golden maknae of our group!" A boy says, smiling a bunny-like smile.

"Hey, I'm Park Jimin." Another boy says

"Hello! I'm your hope. You're my hope. My name is Jung Hoseok!" A ball of sunshine says.

"Okay, again, it's nice to meet you, but Taehyung, tell me that 'long story' you were talking about?"

~Time Skip~

I am outraged. If I ever meet who tried to hurt Junie, I will kill them.

Wait, no.

I can't.

I almost did that before. I can't do it again.

A/N: Hola mi gente. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I don't even really have anything else to say except sorry for the late updates. Adios amigos!