Chapter Thirteen ✔

Junie'e POV

*after school*

Taehyung and I were walking together to the guys' house without them because they wanted to take Yoongi out to eat as a 'celebration of friendship.'

They invited Taehyung and me, but we politely declined, saying we had a project to do.

Anyway, the guys are staying at our house tonight, so I'll still hang out with them.

Suddenly, Brandon walks up to us.

"Hey, guys!" He says as he tries to pry in between Taehyung and me to no avail as Taehyung just pulls me closer to himself.

He scoffs and says, "What? Are you her boyfriend or something?" To Taehyung.

"No, but you definitely aren't. And even if I was, would there be a problem with that?" Taehyung asks, rolling his eyes.

"I... Guess not..." Brandon replies.

"Thanks," I whisper.

Once we finally reach the house, we all walk up to Taehyung's room.

As we work on the project, Brandon gets a text. He checks it, smirks and doesn't reply.

But as we keep working, he keeps getting more texts. He ignores those as well until he finally gets a phone call.

He was about to answer until I finally snapped.

"Brandon. Who is so important that you are taking time out of working on our project to talk to?"

"That stupid best friend of yours that thinks I'm in love with her." He smirks.

Then he finally leaves the room to take the call.

Bad memories started to flow through my head. I try to just ignore them, but I can't. I simply can't. I try to stop the tears from falling, but I can't. I just can't resist the tears from falling down my face.

Then my body just goes on auto-pilot, making me run at fast speed out of Taehyung's room straight to the front door, straight to the outside world. But my body didn't stop then. I kept running until my blurry vision made out a big tree on the side of a playground.

I reach the tree and sit underneath it holding my head in my hands, letting all of my tears escape my eyes.

Suddenly, I feel something drape onto my hunched over body.

A/N: Haha, sorry for the short chapter. Also, I'm sorry for not updating in a while. I have just not had the time to write. But I will try to keep up. I will also update a few more times today, probably. In the meantime... Why not ask a question?

What is your favorite song from the new Love Yourself: Tear album? Mine is Anpanman.