Chapter 13

Scarlett's POV

What is he doing here??

I asked this question around ten times to myself.

Then stupid, raise your voice and ask him. Then only you are going to know.

You are right. I should ask him why is he here.

By the way he's looking so hot in his tired look. His hairs were disheveled, perfectly lying on his forehead, wow. He's the true definition of handsome. When did you get so lucky?

Oh shush. Don't distract me, let me know why is he here.

I put my both hands on my hips and asked him angrily.

"What the hell are you doing here? Is there any problem with you? Can't you understand my words? Are you deaf? Let me repeat once again for you, I said I . Don't . Want . Any . Connection . With . You. Am I made myself clear now? Why can't you just leave me alone?"
I huffed furiously. Why the hell he can't understand?

First calm down, may be he came to apologise, listen to him.

He was looking at me in amazement with an annoying smirk. Ugghh.

What does he think, are you a joker? I don't mind but he can't say that to you directly.

You're the one who called me joker, how dare you?

Umm, um, I was... aa..

Shut up.

I concentrated on Eros again.

He was about to reply but my mom came from nowhere and interrupted him.

She was at home? In which corner was she hiding?

"Honey, is everything alright?? Who's at the door? And why are you not inviting him in?" My mom questioned.

I groaned.

"Um.. mom he is Mr. Eros Jordan, as you know" but I was cut of by the stupid Mr. Rude.

He came forward and put his hand in front of my mum to shake hands but instead, my mom crushed him in a tight hug.

Poor guy.

"Oh, Mr. Jordan. How are you? Is everything alright? Why did you came at this hour?" Mom questioned worryingly.

He smiled at my mom and was about to say something but this time I interrupted him.

"Ah mom, he's about to go" I said while fluttering my eyelashes.

You won't let him speak no?

Nope.

He turned towards me and said "Oh Scarlett, why are you so persistent in making me go. You very well know I came here to meet you"

I choked on my saliva. I coughed loudly.

My mum looked or we can say glared at me.

"Is he right Scarlett? Why are you not letting him to talk to you. Poor guy came all the way to talk to you and you're not talking to him. That's very bad Scarlett" my mum said.

I'm sure I saw Eros smirking his victorious smirk but he quickly replaced it with poor guy's look.

Devil disguised as a hot hunk.

Cruel world.

"Aa.. mom.. actually he-" I was cut off by Eros.

"You know what Mrs. Miller, I think I should go. I'll come some another time. I don't think Scarlett wants to talk to me" he pouted.