Chapter 34

Scarlett's POV

After cutting the cake I asked Eros for a dance.

We both were dancing in comfortable silence and were lost in ourselves when I spoke to break the silence.

Yeah, we know that you can't keep your mouth shut for a while.

Hey! I can.

Why not.

"When will we leave for our home?"I asked.

"Why so eager wifey? Don't you like yourself in your hot hubby's arm when today is his birthday? Or finding it hard to control yourself" He teased.

Is that so?

I blushed.

"No..no, I'm not eager for anything and as for being in my so called hubby's arm I'll rather be in Nick's arm" I replied with a wink.

He got furious after listening that and pressed my waist a little harder.

"I hope you won't mind when I go to Tara?" he said.

Ha! Back on you.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't you even think that. I'm not going anywhere you don't have to tease me" I huffed.

He chuckled.

"You look hot when you're mad" he said.

I blushed.

Obvio man, she'll be hot as she will be angry and may be steam will come from her eyes.

"Hey don't blush like that. You don't know how I'm controlling myself to not to rip your dress away from you right here right now. Don't test my patience baby" his eyes darkens when he said that.

I gulped.

Our dance ended when people started applauding.

Why did they disturbed us?

I think there is some itching in their palms that's why they clapped.

We both pulled away as we see the music is already stopped.

When did it stop?

When you were busy in your own world where you both were doing naughty things.

I blushed.

Soon the time to went home came. I hope he likes my gift. I'm really nervous, what's going to happen.

Either he'll like it or he'll throw you out of his house by kicking your ass.

Hey! He's not going to kick my ass.

Means you think he'll throw you out of the window.

I didn't say that.

You know?

What?

You're stupid.

Shut up.

I hope he choose the first option.

We both were sitting in the car and discussing about the gifts.

"I loved Nick's gift." I teased.

"If you have a friend like Nick then only you'll know about my feelings ".

I laughed.

Nick gifted him a T shirt on which "Nick's best friend" is written and he got same for him but "Eros's best friend" was written on his.