Chapter 27

Tara's pic above👆👆

Scarlett's POV

Next day when I woke up I found the bed empty, I climbed off the bed and searched for Eros but he was nowhere to be found, I huffed in annoyance. Why he have to leave me so early in the morning? ugh.. Mr. Rude.

But where did he go?

Aww, such a loving wife you are.

I postponed the search of Eros and decided to take a hot and steamy bath, if he doesn't care so why would I? I took a bath and brushed my teeth and wore something comfy and exited our room.

When I was walking down the stairs I heard gales of laughter from downstairs, curiosity rose in me and I ran towards the sound of laugh.

Is there a comedian came? May be that Tara brought someone like her. Please go there asap I don't wanna miss anything that is funny.

When I reached there, I saw Eros, Nick and the fake assed girl aka Tara laughing.

I think that fake ass girl is a comedian that's why they all are laughing.

When I reached there their laughter died down and they all turned their attention towards me. I greeted everyone good morning with a smile,

But Tara ignored me by ignoring my gaze.

"You're awake babe" Eros said with a kiss on my lips which made a frown landing on Tara's face.

Ooo someone is annoyed by you,

"Morning shortcake, so you're happy with him or regretting your decision of not marrying me?" Nick teased,

No way, Eros is best. She was jumping all time that Eros married her.

Shut up, when did I jump?

I'm your inner voice and I know when you're jumping when you're not.

"She's happy with me and I'm glad that she selected me, so Nick stop flirting with my girl and find your own" Eros replied giving me a side hug.

My girl, start your blushing session Scar,

Hey! I don't blush that much.

Yeah and water isn't wet that much.

I shook my head and gathered all my attention on their childishness.

Aren't they so cute.

"My bad" Nick said by putting a hand on his heart showing fake hurt.

I rolled my eyes, I was about to reply to Nick when Tara interrupted me,

"Guys, today's weather is amazing so why don't we all go to the beach, what y'all say?" Tara excitedly asked.

What is going on in her micro mini mind?

I bet that that something is evil just like her.

"I think that's a good idea" Eros said with an unknown glint in his eyes.

Now what is he thinking?

I wish I can read people's minds.

Then may be you'd be less stupid.

Wait a minute.

No you can't, you'll still be stupid.

Shut up.

"Fantastic, I'll see some hot chicks there showing their beautiful body, Ah! I can't wait, let's get going then" he dreamily said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, why all the boys are like this?